Reviews for Life in Komi's Eyes
lovesyoumore chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Really like this. Upload soon.
Kajika V chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
I love you for giving tis story life *gives a hug and a bag of sugery treats*
Enchantedflame chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
School is too a fair excuse. It keeps you busy that's for sure. I'm glad to see an update for this story and hope to see another one soon
Nique13 chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
This is the same Erik and Zoe from Stairwell right?
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
*glares* *then, wailing* WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY POOR ZOE?

Okay, there really isn't too much to say about this chapter other than that you better do something to get Zoe back to his happy self soon.

KiyoshiTanaka chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Nice chapter. I'm frustrated that there won't be any more till after November (NaNoWriMo, I assume?), but other than that, not much to say, I guess. ;)

Kiyoshi'sGirl64
Enchantedflame chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
I would have reviewed chapter 13 but I fell behind on reading. I guess that's what happens when crap changes though. I enjoyed both of these chapters and can't wait to read more. Oh and you should post the other story you mentioned as well.
Kajika V chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I liked this chapter it was short with a touch of sweet but said a lot.

On only slightly a different note, I realy want to see Yoma and Riley together and I know I'm not the only one. So yeah good chapter great story hope to read more soon.
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Haha! Yay! I feel special. You updated for me. :D Moving on... I liked this chapter. It was short, but I felt like it said a lot about how the Riley-Harley-Komi conversation affected Komi.

And for the record, I want Riley and Yoma together. And I might have to bug you about it until it happens. XD Just kidding. Let Nigel do whatever the hell he wants. I'll live. But I did like that Harley and Riley were thinking about Yoma as well as Komi. It's cute. :D

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi

P.S.-I can bug you about your other stories if you want me to (in all honesty I don't really want to...), but I know what writer's block is like, and I also know what it's like to lose bits and pieces of a stories. So I'll just keep you on author alert and be patient, yes? Patience is a virtue. One I lack and desperately need to work on. XD
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
I think this chapter is one of my favorites thus far. :D I don't know why. It's kind of depressing. Maybe I just like depressing things. (Listening to Hate Me by Blue October right now... more evidence for this theory...)

Anyway... I really liked the part where Harley tried to break up with Komi (don't tell me I'm a terrible person, I already know that). It was... I don't know. I just... he didn't want to do it, but he thought it was best for Komi. I always like that kind of thing (in stories... real life... not sure it's such a good thing...)

Waiting for the next chapter. *hint hint hint hint nudge nudge nudge*

Enchantedflame chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
I really didn't expect for Riley to be able to talk to Harley, but it makes sense if you think of it in the "near death experience" kind of way. Sorry I didn't start reading this when you had only one chapter up. I would have if I saw this story before now. I'm glad I found it though and hope to read more soon. *holds up hands, waving for a cookie*
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
Doing that is not allowed (and I almost just typed 'aloud'...). Anyway that was like the freaking teasers they do in plays! Show you like two scenes and then say, 'Nope, sorry, you gotta come see the whole show if you wanna know what happens.'

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Great job. I really liked the Harley's-point-of-view thing. :)

Kiyoshi'sGirl64
kosukechan chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
:) Loved it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
This was interesting. I'm going to assume that Riley is talking to Harley... If not, oh well. I'll just look like an idiot, right?

Also, you did mention that you stole the idea from me (sort of). And actually... I find that I'm honored. :) No one's ever done that before. Well no one's done that and told me... Anyway, carry on, looking forward to the next chapter, although that probably goes unsaid.

KG64 and Kiyoshi
Tigeress33565 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
XD Poor Riley, having to be possessed by Harley...Still think he needs to be punched in the face...