Reviews for Dealing with Awkward Situations
DuchessYappingDog chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I guess it's okay that they're friends again now that she has apologized and admitted to being a b-hole. Treeeevor. Kind of like Neville's frog. Mmmm movie 7 part 2 Neville...
DuchessYappingDog chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Ugh, I wouldn't make up with her. Aimee said some pretty demeaning and biotchy things to her. I'd be like, biznitch, we are never going to be friends again. Ever. If that's the way you think about me, I don't need you, who looks down on me, in my life. I can go find other better friends who will respect me. Cuz real friends don't do s**t like this to each other. Just cuz she wants female companionship doesn't mean she should go back to someone who clearly does not respect her.
mesweetescape chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
My heart.
You write wonderfully!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
First and foremost i really want to thank you for my newly acquired six pack. I laughed so hard at your story that I magically got the six pack i've been dreaming of for the past couple of years. So thank you. On top of that thanks for making such a cute story that absolutely made my day and now has me smiling in the most inane moments :). You are awesome and i love you *heart*
Rhea2207 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
I love love loveddddd it! Most adorable story yet!
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
"I wanted to see you, of course, you silly attractive half-naked beast." Hahahaha, this was hilarious!
WishBlade chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
This was probably one of the most adorable stories ever :) Loved it to pieces!
WishBlade chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Failing to understand how Amy is a sweetheart, but I suppose as a former best friend I can understand why Tory would think that...and her whole family is wonderfully hilarious :) Awesome chapter!
WishBlade chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Still love it! Sorry for the short comments, I just want to read the next chapter :D
WishBlade chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
The words that come out of her mouth...haha, too funny :)
WishBlade chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hahahaha, this made me crack up in the best way possible! And her sister's response at the end was priceless. Love it so far! :D
Ceri Anne chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Hehe, this really made me giggle! I loved Tory, she was hilarious, and Trevor... I want one please?
Le Tigre chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Hey dearie, Ciara from ADoR here. Your story has recently been added to the Humour archive at ADoR with the following review:

Dealing with Awkward Situations, is a funny and cute story, and short too, comprised of six chapters, so it’s easily devoured within an hour. The main character, Tory, makes for a strong narrator who provides an endlessly amusing account of her slightly farcical life, especially with her penchant for blurting out the first retort that comes to mind, more often than not landing her in an awkward situation, particularly when she’s in conversation with her crush, Trevor. On the whole her relationship with Trevor is rather sweet, though it takes a slight backseat to Tory’s avoidance of her best friend, which continues throughout. Though her ex cheated on her with her best friend Aimee, Incapable Dreams has done well not to characterise him as the typical villainous sleaze-bag, but as a nice guy who made a bad choice. The disagreement between her and Aimee is a little drawn out, but in a way you can relate to, after all, what Aimee did was pretty horrible and Tory makes you sympathise with why she would rather dodge her at every turn than face confrontation. The story also boasts strong supporting characters, in particular Tory’s family, who though you can tell deep down they care about her, show an amusing lack of sympathy to pretty much everything, dropping witty remarks that make you laugh out loud.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
this is hilarious! love your writing.
xDoubleU chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
That was hilarious!

Wow. I honestly laughed and even facepalmed my self at those ridiculous embarassing awkward situations. Just wow.

And I loved the characters; Tory, Trevor and even Rodney. Though I hated Aimee and I'm indifferent towards Greg (I don't really like him).

Anyways, I loved the story, it was very amusing.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »