Reviews for Her
Reel Wander chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
nice poem, I've not been reading for awhile lol my bad

I think I've read this, I don't know why I have not done a review on it, again my bad

I can definitely feel the emotion from it, like eyes staring right back at me, asking if I feel it and get it, raw emotion seething inside
Stormfeather chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This reminds me of how people change over time.
BolognaGuy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is a powerful poem. You put a lot of emotion into your words. I really like the three-line sentence format you chose; it brings a sense of consistency to your work.

For me, the most powerful line is the final one. I like how you italicized and capitalized the word, "Her." It adds to the piece's derisive tone.

I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Part-time Perfectionist chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Really beautiful! It almost sounded like a song at some parts (haha, there goes the musician in me... ).

I love the emotion in it, and it almost makes me wonder if I'm someone's "Her". (I hope I'm not... D:)
Anonymous Koalas chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was a really nice poem, simply written. Only a select few words, but those words were perfectly chosen, and made the message concise and strong. Loved the balance in the lines: Are you happy/With your blessing/ From a horrid mistake?

The message was also completely relatable (at least to me :) ), and that's what makes the best poems for me.

Lisee xx
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love the whole rhyming pattern, though once or twice it didn't match. But the poem itself was written rather exquisitely. :)