Reviews for Balancing Act
the road to the stars chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
So good!
maegerakawaii chapter 33 . 3/9/2013
Aaawww...I love happy endings. And Hitomis is awesome for proposing to Ken. You go girl! Danielle knows just what to say to get Hitomi to get her act together. But that's what best friends are for. And of course, Danielle would be stuck looking for paint. And Hitomi's mom will finally get the grandchildren she's been hoping for. She didn't even have to wait for her ten-year plan to finish. Good for her! I'm happy and sad at the same time that this story is done. I want MORE! I'll eagerly await the next installment you choose to right.
DazzleMe1901 chapter 31 . 1/4/2013
LOVE THIS STORYY SOOOO MUCH! UD Soon please!
maegerakawaii chapter 31 . 1/3/2013
"A man like him looks like he could get you in one try." Gotta love that line. And the moment Sakiko started talking about Ken "vigorously pushing his way to the top…" I knew what was coming after that. Poor Ken even gets caught in the middle of girl talk. I kept on laughing during this chapter. Awkward situations and embarrassing moments amuse me. I'm so glad you updated. Definitely needed my fix. Better update again soon or you might just suddenly find me waiting for you after you finish playing with rat brains. O.o
deadkitty1 chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Aw Adorables! Am I allowed to say it kinda happened too fast? Maybe because I haven't read this in a while it felt like it happened too fast after their confession but it was about right. If you wanted to kick it up a notch with the scene, I'd suggest incorporating maybe taste and smell. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Awww...what an adorable ending. But damn girl, it's a good thing I won't be coming home soon, because I don't think I can look you in the face right now without certain parts of this chapter coming to mind. Awkward scenes might arise from that unfortunate little side-effect. Are you sure we can still sacrifice you on top of the volcano? Cause with my recent circumstances I have really found a new appreciation for being healthy and alive. I don't want even a single tremor due to a "faulty" sacrifice. LOL :)
maegerakawaii chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
OMG! I just don't know what to say other than F***ING FINALLY! What a dramatic confession. I must say the scene that came to mind was one I watched with you: "In vain have I struggled, it will not do. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." DAMN! You are awesome! I can't wait to read how this concludes. Hopefully it will include Sarai, Danielle, and Izzy eating their way through the country of Japan on a much needed and much deserved vacation. Now that's definitely something that should happen in reality. YUM. Can you tell I'm kinda hungry? Damn steroids always giving me the munchies. When I get back I don't think you'll recognize me anymore. But perhaps you still will, because I am still certifiably eccentric. :)
deadkitty1 chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
Finally! About time! :)
Memememe chapter 29 . 8/6/2012
Yay! They confessed! They confessed! Theyy confessedddd! Whooo!
...I'm happy :)
PlZz update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2012
OMG When will this amazing story ever be updated! *CRIES* PLEASE HURRY!
deadkitty1 chapter 28 . 4/13/2012
So much drama! I can't believe Ken did that without talking it over with her. Now it seems like she has no choice, unless she wants to fight for it and Hitomi/Sarai is always up for a challenge when it comes to Ken.

There was a few mistakes. I think you meant "Bottoms up!" instead of "Buttons up!" and also the switch between the Spanish dinner and her meeting with Izumi-san needs a separation line. It's two different scenes, right? Because with Izumi popping up out of nowhere, I thought she came to join in their Spanish dinner.

Hmm... I don't quite get the point of introducing a new character, Kim, in to the picture just to have a little girlfriend drunken party get-together. I'm sure either Danielle or Izzy would gladly have brought her a bottle of tequila, unless Kim plays an important role later? Even if she doesn't, it's no big deal. I just thought adding her later on in the story was weird.

I liked how you switched Sarai's name from Hitomi when she went back to Japan. It confused me a little because I forgot for a minute that Sarai is also Hitomi but it does represent a great deal of the confusion going on in her head about who she is and who she feels she is around people & places. She can be Sarai in the US and around her American friends but be Hitomi around Japan and her crew. I even like the cute conversation between Izumi & her referring to herself in the third person. Hehe! I vote a combination of the name. Salami sounds nice! And very delicious. Hehehe~
maegerakawaii chapter 28 . 4/12/2012
If she runs headlong into another accident, I'm gonna have kittens. Oh, the angst! This is absolute torture. I must know what happens next. How will this problem be fixed? They should just both suck it up and tell each other how they truly feel about the other. Life would be so much easier if they were both just a little bit more straightforward. GAAAHHHH! So frustrating. I want to kock both their heads. They better get it together soon.
deadkitty1 chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
Aw~ I'm glad she resolved her problems with her family. The touch of Spanish in there was very nice even if my Spanish kinda sucks... I'm glad she's going back to Japan. It gives me a bit of hope for the couple! _

The crew and Sarai's friends should team up and put those two in their place! They need to see that they still love each other! Urgh~ so frustrating sometimes. hehe.
maegerakawaii chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
YAY! My update! I am soooo HAPPY! I'm pretty sure Eliza knows how close Sarai and Ken really are. LOL. And to tell Ken that Sarai has been obsessed with him since before the accident. Man, that's what older siblings are for. To throw you under the bus and laugh about it. At least Ken didnt have to go through an inquisition. But it could still happen. I have a feeling the coming scenes in Japan are going to be quite interesting...And they both need to sit down and talk things out. The misunderstanding cannot be left to stand. They both obviously love each other. They better just come out and say it. And I'm definitely looking forward to Ken finding out Sarai's real age. That should be funny.
A Random Person chapter 26 . 3/24/2012