Reviews for 8) Eric Olafson, Space Pirate GC IX
pille-ip chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
This is one of the most thrilling stories I've ever read here on fp. The characters are so unique and amaxing that they really feel alive. I am very glad I stumbled upon the Adventures of a Greenie story as it led me also to read this. I hope that the story does continue or that there is a sequel somewhere else. This is such a wonderful material to boost my own imagination also into hyperdrive.
Madmaxi chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
Always a pleasure reading about either Roy or Eric! So glad that I found you on Fiction Press as your SOL saga ends with E as a midshipman! Can't wait to read the rest of the saga!
GAlore chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
i enjoy all of your stories they auesome of the best on fiction press
kaisersozzie chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
Excellent Story just be aware you were switching what you called the base from Checkpoint 96 to Checkpoint 98 during this part of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Thank you for these wonderful I wanted to tell you I am no one just a reader.I found your writing on SOL and found this place by reading your blog also on SOL.I have never writen a message to a real author before but I simply had to tell you have fantastic I find these you and I hope to read much more in the Barker
NeWBeE chapter 23 . 9/12/2011
Read this in the last version. It's good to see what's going on elsewhere while the hero does his thing. It's constructive to the storyline after all. I'm not a fan of the Kermac. You've done well to make the readers hate their leading caste. :p
NeWBeE chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
Great backstory in this chapter. Expands on alot of points that we have seen during the books while moving on. It's a good little re-telling of his accomplishments with tidbits of other nice dialogue. I quite enjoyed reading this. I'm off to read the next chap! chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhh a cliffhanger
hikuk chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
Another great chapter, after the first E. O. book you have become one of my favorite authors like Lois McMaster Bujold, Sergey Lukyanenko and Terry Pratchett and to this day every chapter that you did write was as those in that same first book. Thank you.
a99515 chapter 21 . 9/8/2011
What a wonderful rock of a chapter, well writen with no wasted words well done VR
hikuk chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
Its my first time writing a review and I'm sorry about the level of my english. Anyway the GC saga is one of the best I have read and I hope there will be a lot more to come.
a99515 chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
I forsee a nother book in this series about Eric olafson. This chapter blows away every thing that you thought you knew about Eric.
NeWBeE chapter 20 . 9/6/2011
That was pretty cool. Those rock people have mad skills manipulating transdim energy. I can't wait to see how this situation ends. You really put in a nice little mission here. I look forward to reading more!
a99515 chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
What a great story that adds even more coror Eric. Way to go VR.
NeWBeE chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
This is definitely something new! I love it! You brought back that feeling of suspense at the end of this new chapter. I'm happy to read the new content and look forward to reading more. \o/
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »