Reviews for Beneath These Glass Walls
Sada-chan chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Wahhh no!wat happens!

please continue!pleaseeee!
cocodog chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Oh, that woman! Why did SHE have to show up? It was going to be so good... so perfect! Aoki's stepmother has serious problems!

I feel bad for both Aoki and Virgil. They try so hard...

Great chapter, though! I will be reading on!

-cocodog! :D
cocodog chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Great story! I mean, I'll always be a better Aress fan, but it's pretty good, for a mermaid story (or should that me merman?).

I love the characterization. There is a sharp contrast between your characters that just brings your stories to life. I can tell the difference between Aoki and Virgil (it's sometimes hard to manage the characterization of the good characters), and I could definitely see the differences between Arsel, Riel, and Aoki's stepmother (it's harder still to distinguish the characterization between villains).

So... keep writing! If you leave it where it is now, that would be a good end... for a tragic love story. I personally HATE tragedies, and am excited for the next chapter!

-Cocodog :D
FrostKnight chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ooh, interesting! I will be reading on! A slash version of Little Mermaid? Wow... Even I never thought of that!
The Color Clear chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
That BITCH!...JK to the random red-headed girl :), but why's she gotta show up. Darn her...
The Color Clear chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Why yes. A random dude sitting naked in the sea who can't walk or operate a shower is indeed a catch. Eh, did that sound sarcastic? Whoops. JK, he's still better than all my boyfriends...OTL, awesome update ;)
The Color Clear chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
...Yes, I did creep on a third story 0.o

Interesting. I have no idea if you're going to update this, but interesting all the same. It's almost like you're doind BL versions of all our favorite Disney movies! Kya, that would be fun.