Reviews for The March of Progress
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
If a man married a woman from the Women's Liberation Movement wouldn't he in a sense be marrying a man? Of course, no matters what women tell you they still want a man to dominate them and put them back in the kitchen barefooted and pregnant.

SirScott
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hm. Is this a jab at radical feminism or the increasing number of gay people who've come out? Can't really do anything about the latter..
sophiesix chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Makes a certain sense... ;) Although i'm quite happy for the boys to take on all the work and leave me to write :D Sigh, if only!
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I guess women didn't want to be silent chicken hens anymore. That's evolving for you ;P

We're not as liberal concerning gay people here -at all- but I'm among the few minority that believe every human has the right to do what he/she want to.

But it's not as much about same sex marriages as it is about women's liberation movement. Hmm, all my friends think guys are animals (it's not just cooties now, guys are another species) because of how they treat girls nowadays.

All of us had decided to go through college, find work, and then worry about husbands and children.

Yup. We'll see how well that turns out.

And weird way of thinking, by the way.
nickyO chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Not behind you on this one (no pun intended-ok maybe it is, but still can't agree with the sentiment).