Reviews for Band Aid
Xx.Kari.Ry.xX chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Shit, I had to use a Band-aid today and I read this story a couple days ago so I just had to come back and tell you that I almost cried as I put it on and my boyfriend now thinks I'm either a) nuts or b) finally sucomming to natural girl-craziness that I've somehow avoided as-of-late.
GrayFullbusterfangirl chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I'm crying! I cry every time I read this. It's so... touchy! Waaaaaaaa! T.T
I shouldn't have listen 'Fix a heart' while reading it. They both are about band-aids.
I hate these diseases. My cousin left us because of cancer... and why do good people always die first?
Kim chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Ohmygosh feels.
riledcrookie chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I went back, looking through stories I'd previously read, and discovered an extra hater on one and I was pretty happy.
I am no longer happy.
Maybe I'm slow but I didn't see the twist coming and I'm just going to cry now thanks.
Viperspurplekiss chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
This..Made me cry.
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
It made me cry, too! Awww! It's sooo cute but oh so sad! I love how this is written. Ryan's so sweet, it's so sad.3
Rubedo Jr chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Ah..wow. I...don't take this down. It's...yeah. It's got a strong emotional appeal, and I think it's a good story for it.

Excuse me a moment, I think there's something in my eye.

Rubedo Jr.
kyocat4 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
So sad. I cried during the entire chapter but it was so beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
Oddle chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This made me tear up! So sad...

I loved it, keep up the awesome work. (:
abandoned due to FP Screw up chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very sweet story, almost had me crying by the last line. Good Job. Now I'm off to find something to make me laugh.
Evelyn Downs chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I LOOOOOOVE IIIIIT! It's beautifully written and so, so touching. But I hate it, too. This is so heart-rending I can't even cry about it! I mean seriously, it feels like my soul is just twisting itself into slightly painful knots, because the hopelessness of blind hope is contagious, even through a page of writing, and because death is forever, and because life is far too short and love is far too weak to do anything about it. Aaaahh. Sometimes I hate life and love even more than death-if they weren't there, death wouldn't even be a problem.
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Omygod! Are you serious? Why you have to make me cry like this man? Sheesh!

Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yes, whatever you were trying to do with this story worked. You've given band-aids more life if you ask me. :)
SmilingWave chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
so sad. sooooooo .

SOOO SAD! gah my eyes wont stop crying.

DANG IT THIS WAS SO GOOD. *heart*
NicoletheBlueBitch chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Omg... That made me tear up!