Reviews for By My Hand, Brother
SJR chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
...Valoel so beautiful :D This story is just the sweetest! I cannot wait for the next chapter :D
SJR chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Another great chapter! There was a paragraph in the present tense whilst the rest was all in the past :S which was a little weird. It began "I sneak" if you want to find it.

I love that he can't find his brother: it's making it inot more of a mystery novel than a hack and slash. I like that.

Overall I thought this was the best chapter so far! You really made it tense and grief-ridden Tobias's fury is so tangible it was so gripping to read!

Keep writing I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
SJR chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
:D I love the playful cynicism of Tobias - it's so refreshing. Update soon! ... please :)
SJR chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Such a dramatic opening chapter - I'm a big fan of angel stories. I especially liked the intrigue you built up in the last sentence: what could be so terrible as to kill an immortal being? really makes me want to read on.
the ticking clock chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
that was awesome! I really liked this perspective, and their conversation was great. This chapter was so epic that I think I'm gonna re-read it. Seriously, this was amazing. I really like this story...was this a flashback? because it was in italics...

by the way, I updated The Sword of Fire if you want to check it out :)

awesome job, can't wait for more!
the ticking clock chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
another magnificent chapter. the only thing I would suggest would be to provide a bit of backstory about who killed Lilly...unless that interferes with future events. I'm feeling a bit lost.

but it was great.

your description is excellant: if clearly paints the picture in your head. I can't wait to read more!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
wow...this was a great chapter! So full of emotion and description. very nicely done!