Reviews for Pauper Puppet
Victoria Best chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I love this! You are such a talented writer! Everything was so fluent and realistic, for example the narration and description. I could really picture the settings and the characters! I love the sentence "For as long as they lived under the same sky." In addition, I love the dialogue. It's so believable, which I know can be hard for some writers, and some of the dialogue was just genius, for example when she says "Cause princesses exist." That's just brilliant! :D

However, I think one thing you could perhaps consider for the future is building up more personality in the characters. Obviously, it's only just the start of the story, but so far all we have really understood about them is their social classes. I love the part where you describe how Azaela believes in fate, but how Hunter immerses himself in reality. I think if you elaborated on that, it would really enhance the story and make the characters even more memorable and unique :)

Otherwise, I really like this story, and I really hope you continue! Keep writing! :D
Freesia Tea chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I really can't wait to see Hudson's reaction to meeting Azeala. I really like this story. It's a shame the chapters are that length though. They're quite good. Just one question: what time period is this set in? Or is it one of your own?
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I like this story alot! :-) who cares if its cliche its still well written and interesting! Em anyway am curious how this reuniting of long lost friendship will play out and i wonder who going to remember who first? Well i hope you update soon i would love to see where this goes!
Kiss From Rose chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Wow, this is an amazing start to the story. It was very descrptive and well written. I felt sorry for Hunter when the boys hurt him that way. It also made me wonder what happened to Azalea, where she gotten those bruises. I do hope you continue soon, i want see what happens next with bot Azalea and Hunter.
backtodecember chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I think you should continue this story, but only if you feel it. If you aren't happy with it, keep what you have and try again (I do this several times).

I like this so far. You are slowly building up the suspense, so it has nice pacing, but I do feel the characters could use a little extra description. I feel like you'll be giving background information on Hunter, but right now he is still so much of a mystery to me.

But that was so sad what those boys did to Hunter. I felt so desperately sorry for him, wanted to protect him.
jayci chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I totally understand the trying to get in more signed reviews! I'm in that same boat right now! (so here I am)

Actually, I don't think I'd terribly mind the two parts being in one chapter, but maybe that's just me. Keep up the great writing. No complaints so far! )
grayandme4ever chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Oh no :( Poor Hunter/Hudson.
backtodecember chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is a good start and left me wanting more. I loved how Azalea reached out to Hunter, even in her short life, by taking him cookies - even a little bit to eat is better than nothing. I am eager to find out more about both of them, and what happened to Hunter's parents.

Keep up the good work!
Freakleash chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Update! I want to see how it goes :D
PoseidonsLittleGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I like how you're starting out. Great chapter. :)
grayandme4ever chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
that was really cute when axalea said that she could be the pretend mama :D i'd like to read more
BabyDollAndGiantFreaK chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well first thing where you said "her charmoisse eyes stared intently" I'm pretty sure that's a typo since the real word would be "charmoise" but even so that's a breed of sheep.

But anyway this chapter is interesting and the story seems to be interesting as well. I'm a little unsure of the time period/setting though. Azalea and Hunter seem like sweethearts and I can tell from the get go that there will be good chemistry between them. The ending of this chapter/prologue was cute and I can't wait to see how this develops(: