Reviews for lost & found
I am Skylark.Kaien chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey there, took sooooooooo long to visit the site again. Sorry about that.. Well here it is:

is this random? I like the way you have written the idea of a petition for missing person in this poem. Creative! kudos to you! wish I could be more creative like you do.:)

keep it up!

skylark
It is I who promied 10 reviews chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Mira, its means look, in some language,

Spanish, or Italian, or maybe even

Asshole. - That was my favorite line!

I also love the whol thingy.

The poem was really entertaining, and it wasn't boring like most poems. You made me want to keep reading and reading. hahaha

Well Prussian here is one review,9 more to go! :D

(P.S. I was too lazy to log in)
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is different. I like different.

Just to start: Personally, (and you know the thing with opinions and such, so feel free to think that I'm completely overstepping and full of crap) I don't think that your title quite matches with the rest of the poem. That's all, and about the only real criticism I have.

The rest is just made of wonderful. It's so bitter and hurting and while that shouldn't make me happy, you've made this seem so very real, and that (I think) is a hard thing to do.

The repetition of certain words, and the way you kind of keep coming at it: you don't let up, you don't soften your tone, you don't cut back on anything just makes me really, really feel for this father, who has lost something so precious.

This is horrific, in a really good way. If that makes sense.

. darker shade of pale
trilby94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hi! Thank you for reviewing my poem :)

I really like this, it's very punchy and your style really lends itself to the theme. I would maybe have liked to see a break in the hard tone and for it to have kind of melted into softer words to show the speakers pain, that would have made the ending even more effective. But all in all it is a really good poem and you really do get across the sense of panic and loss very well :)
becquerel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is really nice. i like it, especially the formatting. although it did get a bit confusing at times. in particular, the third stanza seems to force the reader in circles because of the formatting. but this could just be me being blind and whatnot. still, very, very nice.
anachronistic chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
oh jesus this is wonderful and it's a lot different from a lot of the floaty sad-in-an-abstract-kind-of-way poetry i've been reading here; this is a lot more, i don't know, harsh, or that's not really the word i'm looking for but it'll have to do, and it's not in a bad way either. i'm not going to say it's more real than the floaty poetry but it is very interesting in that odd fascinating way.

i knew great things were gon' come from you