Reviews for Speaking Freely?
Gay Satan chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Cuuuuuuuuute! Love it.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aww its so cute. I hope kellan can say it one day. Btw kellan is older than conner right? Or vice versa?'
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Very sweet :)
RedMonocle chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
SO. VERY. FLUFFY! Kinda bittersweet at the end, since he doesn't even end up saying what he wants to, but it fits Kellan's tsundere nature pretty well. A few moments made me giggle too, and so I thank you for brightening my mood. It's nice to read some fluffy T-rated slash again after quite a awhile!
-Reddie
Stephlikeswriting chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh man that was adorable! I loved it.
PalindromeIsntOne chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is lovely. So I haven't read any of your other stories but I really liked this. The snapshot of the art scene was wonderfully domestic - as was all of it. And I have a soft spot for domestic scenes. It was a little sad how Kel didn't say it in the end, but clever and touching that he didn't need to. I liked it.
JyleLover924 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I haven't read "Ei" yet, and I know this is late, but I still liked it. I'll have to go read that sometime though, now won't I? ;)

*gives you a cupcake* Er, maybe I should be giving you a merigue cookie? Well, I don't think I would want to steal theirs, and I have no idea how to make them, so...you get a cupcake instead! XD