Reviews for No Place For Children
James chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Just read all of these... And you have my full support to keep going. Please do, I will forever love you :)
merecedeslove chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
yay new chapter! sweet and short and i liked it can't wait to see how the rest of their trip goes :)
anagrecia chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Loved it and update soon!

anagrecia chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I loved isn't she a little too young to marry?Are they going to wait until she is of legal age or what?Because I doubt she'll go back to her mom to ask her if she could allow her to marry in some states you can get married at that age except you'd need your parents consent.I don't know that's what I've heard. I feel sorta bad for the I know that she hasn't been all to great towards him but still just imagine how would you feel if someone did that to you?Sorry I just get caught up in the story and don't realize it's not real until I finish reading the chapter.I guess that means that your doing all the right things then.I loved it once again and update soon!

This Ebony Bird chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
LOLOL SO MUCH SMUT.

Creative story, I haven't seen one like this yet. So that either means "Woohoo, you're unique" or I'm really unobservant. Ehh, I don't know.

Curious to see what happens next (:
Ipartgoddess chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Chapters eight, nine, and ten were AMAZING as usual. I liked the "business trip" idea, I think it was just what they needed. I can't wait to read more! I'll be waiting!
merecedeslove chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
awww yay but there's one thing that i'm wondering is she even legal to marry yet :P hmmm sounds like a speed bump that's gonna make the story :)
anagrecia chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
OH MY 's falling for her!Loved it update soon!

merecedeslove chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
oooo he gave her a ring? Yay her feelings aren't one sided. ooo like a honeymoon how romantic. This has defiantly been my favorite chapter yet!
merecedeslove chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Hmmm what does he mean a happy man from the boss?
Ipartgoddess chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Chapters six and seven were AMAZING! I like how you changed POVs in chapter seven towards the end. Everything was nicely put together and I can't wait to read more! Keep posting!
merecedeslove chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
It should have been called new pleasure not punishment :P jk it's your story. Ugh i feel like your teasing me with theses short chapters! it's like your strip teasing but not letting me see nipple :P ok i am still happy for the new chapter but i can't wait to see more!
OpalRoseIone chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Yay! there was a new chapter... i kinda just flipped out... hahah thanks for updating so soon!
xxjamiebabiixx chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
I absolutely love this story, it's very well written. The only problem I noticed, is that matt keeps giving her payment envelopes when in a previous chapter the owner of the establishment said her new regular paid ahead and she would only collect her tip.

It's a really small detail, I just remember little details, and I thought I would let you know, even though it really isnt any big problem.
anagrecia chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
She is actually falling for Saphire you can't fall in love in the state that your will only get you ,I liked it and I can't wait for the next chapter!