Reviews for Speak of the Devil
TheShadow666 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Dude this story is amaaaziiiing and I hope you update the next chapter soon! I love this story and how the characters keep surprising me! Its amazing!
TheShadow666 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Haha I love this story and I shall keep reading on! And I want Nutella - dude I love that stuff! X9
AriaRose7 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Hmm, Tartarus is kind of a strange place, but I like it! :) I can definitely see how Scarlett would be freaked out here.

Nice chapter. I can't wait to read more. Oh and one more thing. *click, add story to favorites* I don't know why I haven't done that before now. :)
AriaRose7 chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
Hmm, interesting portrayal of the judgment day. Poor Scarlett. It looks like she might be going to hell because her files got messed up. I like how Themis tried to defend her.

Just a couple things I noticed. When you said 'she couldn't force her mother to fell happy' I think you meant 'feel.' Also later you wrote 'trail' instead of 'trial.'

All in all, I liked this chapter. :) I'm curious to see what happens next. I hope your cold gets better. I know, they suck. :(
AriaRose7 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Wow, you did it. You finally killed Layla, just as you said you would. I wasn't really expecting it to happen now until she was tied up. Then I figured it was probably going to happen now.

I liked Scarlet's reunion with Asima. Kind of a bittersweet moment since they get to see each other again yet they're both dead.

I wonder who the boy is that Scarlet recognized. I guess I'll have to wait a while on that. Good cliffhanger.
SoullessLove chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Who doesn't want nutella? lol. Talk about having self esteem problems, it would be kinda hard to like yourself if your own dad was trying to kill you. Very interesting, on to the next chapter .
AriaRose7 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Wow, I feel pretty bad for Lexer. It wasn't his fault and Demek is blaming him. But as her father, that's naturally how he would react. Great writing!

I liked the twins in this. They are quite interesting. I liked how the brother from hell is described as a psychopath.

Overall the descriptions seemed better in this chapter. You really painted a picture with the scenery. I wonder what will happen next with Scarlet.
MelodyOfMyLife chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Epic! Omg, I haven't been reading lately, and I've gotta admit that I'm so glad that I picked up this chapter from my inbox! Thanks so much for uploading, it's brilliant! And inspirational O.o
AriaRose7 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
I loved how you wrote Scarlett's last moments. 'a single tear role down her cheek before her eyes closed forever' Great writing! I don't love the fact that she died (I'm not that deranged), but based on what your summary says I know that this is not anywhere near over. Good Job! Keep writing :)
AriaRose7 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I definitely did not see that coming. Good job building suspense!

Poor Scarlett! She had to watch her mother die right before her very eyes. I'm glad she got her revenge. Now it appears it will just be Scarlett and her father, yikes!

Great Chapter :) As you know, you'll get more than just a 'good' or 'bad' from me, lol.

Aria
AriaRose7 chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Wow, now that's a cliffhanger! I agree with you. This chapter was probably your best. I really liked the moments with Scarlett and her mom. Just when she gets close to an answer Blake shows up. Nice job! :)
Bugoutcomedy chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I'm reviewing my own story. So sad.

Anyway, Bug you have done it again. Please kill Layla, she's a horrible person.

Thanks,

Comedy
AriaRose7 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Ah, I see. That explains why Damek wants to kill her. Nice chapter! Alright, now where's my Nutella?
AriaRose7 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Dang, Layla is shallow! She doesn't want Lexer to stay and watch over Scarlett just so she can go to the mall? Sorry, I just had to comment on that.

Anyway, nice chapter! I enjoyed the fight with the demons. I also like how Scarlett so casually says 'demons are always coming after me.' I guess one would get use to it after a while.

Great job :) Keep writing!
Mike T. Smith chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this is really good keep up the good work