Reviews for I Turn To You
shjelm1 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Can't wait for the next chap
Smartgirl94 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
This was too interesting update soon :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
This looks like its not going to be pretty lol. Please update soon :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Oh man, it just went downhill from here. Please update soon :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
Well...this got interesting, but I mean REALLY interesting. Please update soon :D
cloned chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
All the best with your finals, thanks for letting us know you haven't given up on this one. Looking forward to your next update :) huge favour though, would you be able to post up a summary of what has happened before your next update, to get everyone back on track so we can avoid having to read it all again?
sunkissed-skin chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Yeah, so glad you updated. Thank you :) You don't have to beat yourself, I understand how busy college can be (we're in the same age!) This chapter wasn't blah or meh..maybe its just me or the story is kind of progressing idly. I'm sorry :( I kind of have this habit of being blunt when reviewing stories. But whatevs, take your time and no need to rush ;)
Thanks again for the update! Great chapter!

Happy belated birthday and merry christmas to you :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Well she's got a point aboit that. Please update soon :D
sunkissed-skin chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Aww..."Dance with me, Talia."

Trey can be such a sweetheart and a dickhead at the same time. I really liked this. Looking forward for the next chapter :-)
standing-outside-the-fire chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
If you want a review, here it is: I really like this story and can't wait to see how it all ends up :-)
JJsMommy29 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
can't wait to see what happens next in this story so update soon
Momo17 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Wow, trey is trying...Ish... I still feel like he's being arrogant towards her, he needs to be braught down a notch or two.

Update soon, I like this story :)
Momo17 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Urgh he's so infuriating! Why does he hav to be that way! I really feel bad on Jason and Natalia :( update soon!
Anna Banana Split chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
This is just as good as return the favor please continue!
Momo17 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Wow I loved it, omg the whore comment was harsh, I can't believe Trey said that! I would be so devestated if my male best friend said that to me. That was just wow! *applause* :)

please update soon!