Reviews for Brush Pass
Blood Drops chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I almost cried, and I still am almost crying. Trust me, this chapter was REALLY good, especially with the emotion. The only confusing part is the fact that she is getting over Tristan so fast. I, personally, would be devastated and entirely torn apart by his death if I was her. But, then again, I haven't been trained to be emotionless and a super-cool spy Loved it, love the story, and love you as a writer!
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Yay update! I liked that Mr Creed didn't freak out or anything after Hazel kissed him... does this mean the two of them are, you know, sort of together now? Here's hoping! :)
Grencle chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
wow! this was well worth the wait! I really like that Mr Creed action :-)
Ritee chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
plz publish the next chapter. ik u had exams but i just cant wait that long!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Noooooo Tristan! TRISTANNNNN T_T
SplittingRainbows chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Yay sequel! I just finished Brooksworth Academy awhile ago and now im here. So exciting!
Blood-Drop chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
I almost cried at this! I loved Tristan, I didn't want him to die. Make him come back! Y_Y
Grencle chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
this is absolutely wonderful! I was wondering how youd have Hazel and her friends deal with Tristans death and I wasnt disappointed. I really enjoyed the tender moment between Mr Creed and our favourite secret agent. Its a really nice chapter and I cant wait for the next one :-D I love it!
Blood-Drop chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
okay, easy solution since I love Tristan: just hospitalize him! Please! No Tristy diey! .
MissKukyMonster chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
NOOOOOOOO... haha to the fact that Tristan died and to the fact that there is no more story left to read... it is a reallly good story, and I quite enjoy reading it! I hope you update soon! T_T
Branwen Yarden chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
WHAT? Tristan? NO! *waterworks start and Branwen cries for lose of character*

I understand why you killed him off... To further to plot... I've been planning to kill off(sort of) this one character in one of my stories, R.I.B.(abreviated) to further the development of the story(even if it isn't far along in typed form, it's in my mind). It's just always so sad to see a beloved character go... Sort of like in the Avengers(for all who watched the movie... you know who I'm talking about... even if you didn't like him, I did and seeing him die like that was sad...) I can't wait for your next update... Keep up the excellent writing (_)
Crimson Yardena chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
i love your harry potter refrence and saying the stuff about jams bond that is sooo cool
Grencle chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
I really really like your story. I must say I was really sceptical when I started to read the Boksworth Academy, you know teenaged spy and all that, but I find myself enjoying this more and more. :-) I simply can't wait for next chapters and more of the unfolding of the relationship with Hazel and Cedric. I wasn't really surprised that Tristan was the one Tom was talking about, I was sort of dreading that because he was such a likeable character. And right know I'm sort of dreading Hazel joining the bad guys (or pretending to join them) and Cedric and everyone hating her... I know, I'm ridiculous, over-reacting about a story, but I really like all of these characters and I wouldn't want anything bad happen to them. :-)anyway, I'd really like Cedric's point of view on meeting Hazel and maybe those momenta when he just couldn't help himself and kissed her so nicely. :-)

btw. Is Cedric a usual English name? I always thought it fell under the category of those weird names that J. used like Severus and Lucius and such like...
Ritee chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
me and my friend really love playing perfect and we hope(more like desperate) for you to update soon!

ps i really like your style of writing
Ritee chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
hey

i'm a bit of a fan!

any way i really love your description in this chapter

i recomended your stories to one of my friends and they wanted me to tell you'plz update on playing perfect!'

i really love mr creed in ur story!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »