Reviews for Brush Pass
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
NO NO NO NO NO. And here goes the waterworks :'( I was so HOPING he wouldn't die...
Ellie Dunbar chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Man, I love this book:] So glad you posted another chapter and I honestly can't wait for the next. Good luck on your exams!
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
YAY! New chapter! I'm looking forward to that BIG chapter promised. Update soon!
MissKukyMonster chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I really enjoyed this series! It's captivating and I like the fact that you are writing about a story set in England when you are from there, as many authors write about other countries and show their ignorance of the culture in the dialect used. Some of the actual spy conflicts and gadgets were slightly implausible, but other wise, a really great, well written story!
Blood-Drop chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
OMG I LOVE THE NEW CHAPTERS! I can't wait until your new chaps come out! You should have her get attacked by Tom next chapter, and her family find out about her spying from it :} Of course, that's my thoughts, and you should follow your own ideas! I send you a virtual hug! *hugs*
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
Well, they still have issues to sort out... what a coincidence! Kelly dating Hazel's brother! Anyway, I hope the holidays end soon and they can all avoid awkward family situations... good luck for you exams and update soon!
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Poor Hazel... I really want her and Mr Creed to make up, cus they both have some serious issues to sort out with each other. Looking forward to that twist you promised!
Blood-Drop chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Since it wouldn't let me rereview the next chapter, I had to go back one. Anyway, your story is going great, I didn't see any mistakes, and where are those Christmas chapters you promised? I have to know what is going to happen to Hazel!
socialbutrfly1379 chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
I love this story. I read "Brooksworth Academy" and I thought it was awesome! Update soon, please! :)
Ellie Dunbar chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Ugh, I'm depressed now:( That's how good this story is.
Blood-Drop chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Love the progress! The sad thing is, I was listening to a really really sad song when Mr. Creed went all meanie on her. ((Meanie is to prevent a different word xD you'll never know when children may read this)) I'll have to remember to look in more!
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Oh damn. I knew things were going too well in the previous chapters... and now they fought. I don't particularly like Mr Creed in this chapter. And what's the deal with him and Emily? I really don't like her. Poor Hazel. But she's a strong person! And Mr Creed will realise his foolishness eventually.
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
So, the pictures of Hazel are creepy... And I don't have anyone to suspect! Unless it's that Mark guy that Lottie likes... which would be random.

And the last part was so AWKWARD! They almost kissed! Almost! That blasted Mr Sheppard! I hope Mr Creed doesn't get into trouble...

Oh maybe in the next chapter, you can add a little more of Mr Sheppard's background story?
Skyless16 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
I'm so glad you updated. I thought that you were just going to quit the story for a while and i sorta freaked. Lol. This chapter was awesome! Can't wait for more!
Ellie Dunbar chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Really good! I love this series:) Creed and Hazel are so perfect together. And I read all of your A/N's! As to which story idea sounds more interesting, to me I think the first one does. But that's probably because I don't tend to like tear jerkers very much, so I'm not too intrigued by the second idea. Tear jerkers depress me.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »