Reviews for Brush Pass
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
I read your author's notes! I'm so glad you're updating again :) though this chapter seemed more like a filler to me... but agents Hope and Ackerman are on the team! Nathaniel Ackerman just doesn't strike me as a nice guy, though. He annoys me...

And I like idea 1! Though its a pity that its not teacher/student, cus I would love to see another Hazel/Creed type of relationship without all the spy madness... but good luck with your new stories :D
Scribbled Truth chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
I'm in love with this story and its prequel. I like the fact that you haven't just got Cedric and Hazel together as many other fics do, you've kept them apart and kept the reader wanting more. I seriously can't wait for more ;D
Evaine chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! For reals! I finished reading the first book in a day, and these six chapters in a couple of hours. Haha. So it's safe to say I'm totally addicted to this series! You're writing is amazing! You inspire me to be a better writer myself:)
Skyless16 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
please keep writing! I love it so far!
downandnotout chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Oh wow, this is amazing! I really liked this chapter, so good! :)
DamnColdNight chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Thank God, she uploaded. I loved it, once again. It's full of their relationship and there's still action and everything, props to that :)

When Mr. Creed wakes Hazel up and she goes all apeshit, I laughed so hard. Their relationship is pretty adorable. Update soon? love.
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
1. Loved how you started the chapter with Mr Creed waking her :)

2. The plot thickens! Wish that asshole Tom would die already, but that never happens does it?

3. So... Hazel and Mr Creed spend the day together... hehe... I'm glad you decided to play him as a "cool" guy, without TOO many moral issues about his and Hazel's relationship.
downandnotout chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
This was a great chapter, I really liked this one. And I bet someone is working for Tom, maybe it is Hope. -.- But I hope you did well in your exams, bit late now but oh well! Cannot wait for an update
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Yeah I agree. Nathaniel's creepy... wouldn't it be great if he ended up being the one supplying the pictures to Tom? Or, is it EMILY? Btw, great chapter :) Hazel/Mr Creed interaction FTW!
downandnotout chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
This was really good, I really enjoyed it! :D
DamnColdNight chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Okay, first off: FUCK YOUR SLOW UPDATING. I need more chapters, didn't I tell you I'm Brooksworth-addicted?

Even though this chapter is "rushed" I really liked it. I think all teens who read this can relate to Hazel's feelings, I feel "five all over again" all the time.

I also loved agent Hope, although the credit for her goes to whatshername who won the competition.

The Harry Potter -reference in the AN actually made me laugh out loud, thanks for that.

I hope you had fun with all the Bday parties and please, PLEASE update soon. Xo
ReadWrite21 chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
YOU UPDATED!:D

I'm so proud(;

It may be late and rushed, but this chapter was good! I love the Hazel/ Cedric moments 3
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
An update at last! Yay! So Hazel's a "full" agent now :) hopefully you'll tell us agent Hope's name soon. I'm really interested in what name could be paired with "Hope". Oh, and I totally loved all the touchy-feely moments between Mr Creed and Hazel... hehe, I'm a sucker for romance.

So I was just wondering. It's mentioned that Hazel could be "on loan" or something to MI6. Is this gonna happen anytime soon? Because I keep thinking HazelMr CreedMissionDanger big step in relationship. Okay, I'm babbling now... UPDATE SOON 'KAY? :D
DamnColdNight chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
UPDATE RIGHT NOWW!

I'm seriously addicted to your stories. I didn't have internet for a while, so I read the last six chapters today and I WANT MORE. Hazel's relationship with Mr. Creed (saying Cedric feels weird...) is so cute and quite believable. I hate when stories go: girl meets boy, BAM they kiss, BAM they're in love.

I also love when Hazel meets whatshisface (the new headmaster) and tells him how she saw his leg/finger problems and gun and stuff. That was awesome.

Anyway I hate you for not typing&uploading faster. Jk, you're awesome. I'm a brooksworth-junkie :)

UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD
ReadWrite21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Waiting for rumors to go around about Hazel and Cedric! Can't wait for an update(:
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »