Reviews for Brush Pass
ReadWrite21 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
You haven't updated in 9 days.

I'm very impatient! *taps foot*

C'mon! I want more Hazel and Ced!
Eien-no-Itami chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
AHH! I'm sooo sorry I missed reviewing for the last chapter! I've been busy, so I haven't been watching my email. v.v I will watch for next chapter! Update soon pleeeease!
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Yay, new update! Anyways, I didn't think it was THAT boring a chapter, what with the meeting with Mr Sheppard. I'm looking forward to the party that Hazel's been invited to, so update fast :)
downandnotout chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
amazing! love it and I cannot wait for more!
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
That was a really quick update! So it turns out Charlotte's just looking for a boyfriend... hope to see more of Mr Sheppard...
downandnotout chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
oooo, i love it. excited that we have met the new head teacher. i wish triston and hazel could get together thought, they would be cute together!

can't wait for more and have a lovely holiday! i want to go to york, just to meet dan hetherton but oh well ;)
Eien-no-Itami chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hey! It's me again XD. I loved how this story started, and I'll be reviewing for every chapter that I can, unlike last time since I read it when it was done... Well, I'm totally adding this to my favorites!
downandnotout chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OHHH! I have waited for this for ages! :D but it is really good! i like it so far! and well done on hazel XD
Victoria A. Carastile chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
YAY THE SEQUEL! First chapter totally meets the expectations and then some! I'm so excited for the next chapter, so UPDATE SOON! I wonder if Charlotte found out about Hazel and Mr Creed...
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5