Reviews for Insidious Light
Singkatsu chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
So Zane and Miss Ellen are in a relationship are they? How very unexpected; I suppose Zane will be the beneficiary of the lighted's abilities. You're building up their characters quite nicely here, through plenty of dialogue and clearly defined mannerisms. It's fairly easy to see how Zane and Ellen interact as well, though I'm left wondering just what Oz has to offer sometimes besides being a funny third wheel (poor guy can't cut a break it seems) xD. Wonderful last line though, poignant and potentially a bit of foreshadowing ;D. As always, keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Singkatsu chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What an appealing little group, these 'lighted' individuals. I can't help but feel bad for them though, they're the powerful artifacts of this world and are human and weapon alike. It's unfortunate how, whether it be something living or inanimate, power hungry people will fight over it. Regardless, it's an intriguing start and I' like to see where this story goes; with these three it looks like we could be in for quite the grand (if not bumpy xD) ride. I can't wait to see how the three progress; they cover quite a bit of ground with their personalities after all. Best of luck writing and keep up the good work! _
Sophia Alexandra chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
interesting story so far. i like the dialogue. it really keeps the story going. check out my book paranormal agency if you want too. update soon
Sophia Alexandra chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this is really good so far. really interesting