Reviews for Diary Dreams.
Gothic Renegade chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Seem alot like me..I constantly change what I wana be when I grow up. Keep it where the heart is.
Gothic
empty account chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Beautiful, Makes me think of all the impossible dreams I've had.
Aurora Lynn Rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I almost did this once in my diary, well sort of. But of course it wasn't in rhyme. Great job again.
BlackMoonBeam chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Good job! I really like this, it's neat. Sry, I'm completely awful at these review things. O well, good job! Keep writing, keep posting, all that other good stuff.
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
;_; that was wonderful! The begining had me thinking that good was to come and then it got bad! And then the ending with the Dear readers I hope your dreams come true...it got to me! That's one thing I have problems with...I have a lot of dreams, so I don't lack in them...but I see them as too farfetched to grasp and obtain. I see no road leading to this bright dreamful future I desire and therefore prefer to forget about my dream, and that in turn clouds my mind even more...-_- A dreamer I am but one to succeed in my dreams I am not. Wonderful poem!
Antianime chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Wow really cool and no offense to others finally a poem that rymes, i just always thought poems should ryme but im not puttin others poems cool keep writing.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
You mean its good to have dreams even if they dont work out yeah? Its true I suppose...so long as people dont get too disappointed..everybody needs things to hope for in the future! :) I didnt find this depressing.. the repeating rhyme of "Dear diary..." works really well!