Reviews for Song of Angel Heart
brit02 chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
So sweet! I'm crying now (not really, but I feel like it!) I especially loved the fluff in the dance lesson .

You truly are the Angel of Fluffiness!
brit02 chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Aww, end :'(

This was a great end scene! The fighting was really good, and I think the Angel mages did well to stand up against all of the Devil mages, even if they were a man down. And Renaia is one tough cookie!

This was a really great story, Angela!
brit02 chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
I LOVE how adorable they are! Alas, it's coming to an end *sniff*
brit02 chapter 15 . 9/25/2011
CUTENESS OVERLOAD IN MAJOR OVERDRIVE.

Now, that is what I'll call an ideal date!
brit02 chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
You know, I didn't like Antonio...but at the end, I really felt sorry for him. Poor kid.
brit02 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
HOW FREAKING CUTE! CUTENESS OVERLOADDDDD! I loved their first kiss and their song XD XD XD XD XD

The only problem I had with it was that they went to school after...like, what? Haha. I would assume after that, they'll need a day of rest!

ANTONIO IS A JEALOUS JERKFACE.
brit02 chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
So fluffy . I love it!
brit02 chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
Antonio is such a freakin jerk. Ugh.

But I loved the action in this scene!
brit02 chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
That hoodie dress sounds so cute and inventive! I'll love to see a picture of it :)
brit02 chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Cool beans :)

I hope she lives too! Go Gerald!
brit02 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
"She was filthy and looked very much of the Earth. She was Thara Thorne, the Earth Angel Mage." Don't you mean Devil Mage?

AH DAMN MAZE! That was scary :( But I'm glad he figured it out .
brit02 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Whoo! Compromise :) And it seems as if there's a little bit of romance floating about
brit02 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I think Layla is adorable, and I cannot wait to see what's in store for the next chapter!
brit02 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Stupid mother...it is what she deserved, and much worse.
brit02 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Do you think it was wise of her to tell him about the test?
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »