Reviews for Bending a Little
VelvetyCheerio chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Review courtesy of the Review Marathon. Link in my profile.

I like Colin's character. He definitely doesn't come off as the lawyer type to me, though. He's much more hilarious than that. Still, his nature does play well off of Eli's, and they sort of strengthen each other in that way.

I definitely don't like Simon's character already, haha! XD He's a jerk and abusive and way too full of himself. The fact that Aleanna even talks to him is ridiculous. I wish she would dump him. She's already got a huge investment in Eli as it is. If she used him as a model, she'd rack in big bucks.

A very intriguing chapter in terms of developing relationships. Good work!

Velvet.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Review courtesy of the Review Marathon. Link in my profile.

What a delightful gem of a story I've stumbled upon! I really love the way you start the story out. Most people would try and get some background info in first, but you just jump right in. That made me want to read on, just to see what was going on exactly.

The way you have the status of each character set up is also refreshing. I get so tired of reading romance stories of poor girl falls for rich boy or vice versa, so the fact that they're both affulent is just exciting. I've always wanted to see how two rich people might fall in love, especially when people make such a big deal about money.

Velvet.