Reviews for Raining Fire
WereMagi chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
You spelt plate wrong, "plat".

Apart from that, great chapter!
WereMagi chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
... Why is their lack of ass kicking when he could over come a lot of them?
Equilibrium chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hello!

This was a fair opening chapter. The writing itself was fluent enough, with some really hilarious dialogue, although there were a few grammatical mistakes sprinkled here and there. As for plot, the concept of the arranged marriage and reluctant/rebellious bride-to-be is rather common on Fictionpress, but other things - the hint about Emmeline's unusual powers, for example - do provide some interesting hooks for readers. It will be interesting to see where this collab goes.
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
First part prior to kid napping was jarring. Second half was alright. Can't say much, itching to work on Chapter four of DW. Well, the draft before the First Draft/upload
Reptar chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Oh no! Emmeline! I wonder what could've happened to her! And poor, dear Cole. He was only trying to help. I must admit, I very much enjoy this story :) It's a wonderful piece of work
Reptar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I must admit, I did believe Cole would end up with Emmeline until the author's note. However, I have a friendship similar to theirs with a man I've known for seven years. Although, I must praise you! This first chapter is absolutely enticing! I can't wait to read the next :)
WereMagi chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
... Again, jarring. Also, dragged, not drug.
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Chapter needs a revamp. Nothing is explained very well and things slow down and speed up and slow down. Kinda jarring. Its a good chapter,nothing against it, but it can be better.
WereMagi again chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Also, your summary sucks balls. Fire and Water? Overused material my friend. Jai-Kai only has fire abilities because someone had to lit Hell's flame and it would be cooler for him to do it.
WereMagi - Death's Messenger chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Plot, themes and other things in this story that may help me name it. I pretty much know your style, which was quite good and posh like, so I wont say much on that.

I will, however, be a 'tad' critical on the next chapter. One annoyance of Collabs is that one person does well, the other screws it up. Hence why I no longer do collabs. No pressure Cole.