Reviews for Enigmatic Frequencies
chibikodo chapter 51 . 1/1/2013
Encountered this story last night, had to continue reading until I finished but had to sleep early and couldn't review until now. Quinn and Scott's relationship had me hooked. I also find Tiny and his daughter adorable. :) please update with another chapter soon!
Fumiki chapter 49 . 12/26/2011
Heey, so you're still alive... lol jkjk XD Thank you for updating! Scott and Quinn is so sweet together. And that Murphy's part really made me laugh. :D Happy holidays to you too!
zann3n chapter 48 . 11/6/2011
This whole story love.

I love how you wrote it.
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
oooo I like it especially the end teacher student relationship 3 its forbidden xP
Piper Ross chapter 47 . 10/21/2011
They can't break up :( they're my only hope for straight couples!
Piper Ross chapter 46 . 10/10/2011
how do i not know you update until there seems to be 5 new chapters?

For some reason, I'm quite lost. I think it's just been too long since I've read a good chunk of the story, but I'm still decently lost. No clue why!

But I'm still enjoying this, of course!
Mewenn chapter 46 . 10/9/2011
Ow, I guess that wasn't exactly what he had in mind when Betty called. But I like how Scott and Quinn function so well as a couple. You can really feel that they have each other's back and that at least external threats can't separate them. I also have the feeling that as long as they have each other there is nothing they can't overcome. It's really a nice feeling. Nicer than all the stories where every obstacle in the protagonist's way make you fear the love interest will turn round and flee never to be seen again or will make matters worse by making the relationship frailer. I really prefer things the way they are in this story.

I have one question. Who is that Bruce person? I guess he is Lanvender's husband or boyfriend but I don't get why he was mentioned at all. He just seem to be coming out of nowhere since he wasn't mentioned with Lavender anywhere on the page, making me think that she had come on her own.
Enchantedflame chapter 46 . 10/9/2011
Hmm I wonder why Lavender came back now. There has to be a reason behind it. Great snippets though. Keep up the great work
Enchantedflame chapter 45 . 10/5/2011
That unconditional love part was so sweet. I can't wait to read more.
Mewenn chapter 44 . 10/4/2011
Quinn and Scott together are really the best couple ever. Quinn could lighten up a London foggy day all by himself I bet. It's good to see him remain himself even in front of frightening Margaret and it's good that his status as an outsider means he can actually help John. It's believable and I do like believable stuff.
Enchantedflame chapter 44 . 10/2/2011
I knew that Hal and his boyfriend were going to break up. Can't wait to read more
Enchantedflame chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
I want to know what happened with John to make him so crazy. I hope that someone can fix it, but who knows. Can't wait to read more
Enchantedflame chapter 42 . 9/30/2011
Quinn really gets the crap end of the stick a lot and I tend to feel bad for him. Maybe he can meet new people one day though
Piper Ross chapter 42 . 9/30/2011
FP hasn't been sending me any update alerts D: I'm glad I checked and saw this had been updated! I don't know how i feel about making friends with Hal, honestly. Quinn's too good for a sleaze like him, even for casual company.

Still loving this!
Mewenn chapter 42 . 9/30/2011
Poor Quin, he's going to make a depression if this keeps going. And since Scott is already busy it'll make him feel guilty and it'll get worse. Hopefully I'm just being pessimistic. I like how Quin is not bitter at all about anything. He's just sweet and that's great. It certainly make a good change from sarcastic characters who have seen it all and aren't impressed by people. I'll go check that other thing you mentioned. I like your writing and I like the themes you mentioned.
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »