Reviews for Enigmatic Frequencies
Fumiki chapter 42 . 9/30/2011
Yay finally! Update! :DD

Aww Quinn... I hope he didn't do anything stupid with Hal. It seems like Scott always find reasons to keep them apart. Ah well, at least they're engaged XD
Enchantedflame chapter 41 . 9/20/2011
I still love the two of them together. Where did the marks on Quinn come from?
Enchantedflame chapter 40 . 9/9/2011
Aw don't let her go to the shelter D: she needs her family. I'm still feeling a vibe from Quinn that he's not completely okay with being in a serious relationship with Scott.
SaintNis chapter 40 . 9/9/2011
this story is fantastic, really! the more I read it, the more I love it!

:D
Fumiki chapter 40 . 9/8/2011
Aww Seesi... Just give her to me, I can take care of her XD

I'm GLAD that Scott finally decided to move there with Quinn! Now no more unavailable Scott XD
Enchantedflame chapter 39 . 9/6/2011
Haha Amelia was jealous. I was surprised when Scott asked Quinn to marry him. Sorry my reviews have been lacking. I've been trying to catch up on reading all of the updates people post up . I'll be better about it I swear. Oh and get well soon if you aren't already better
plumblossom chapter 39 . 9/5/2011
"I THINK Tiny proposed" is the best line ever.
Piper Ross chapter 38 . 9/5/2011
AW! I know it's insubstantial, but this was so cute! And I don't know what else to say, except that they had better not mess this up.
Fumiki chapter 38 . 9/5/2011
Oh... my... god...

THAT IS SOOO SWEET!

I knew I like Scott :P

Thanks for telling us that this isn't the last bit beforehand. I might just have to kill you if it just ends here. I mean, it's good, BUT I NEED MORE! What's Quinn going to say? How is he going to react?

CAN'T WAIT FOR TE NEXT UPDATE :P
Pygmy chapter 38 . 9/4/2011
Ahhh! Totally did not expect that! Yay!
AMS chapter 37 . 9/3/2011
Plans do tend to go to hell more often than not, poor Quinn.

I'm looking forward to the ending D
Pygmy chapter 37 . 9/2/2011
Yay, update! Hopefully we'll get to see Scott in the next chapter. :) Quinn is coming home! Yay.
SaintNis chapter 36 . 9/1/2011
Love this story!

keep going!:D
Piper Ross chapter 35 . 8/31/2011
Excuse me in advance if this is rambling or incoherent.

At first while reading this I thought "Meh, it's a little bit sparse. And how many big guys get called Tiny?" but now I have no idea what other Tiny's I'm thinking of, and I am in hardcore like with this story right now.

Found it tonight and read all of it in one sitting. I have class in five hours and haven't slept yet. so worth it.

You're really, really good at conveying sincere emotion. I'm feeling for Quinn right now. But then again, that could be because it's 3 AM and I'm exhausted. But we'll all just agree that it's because you're fantastic and I'll be going to bed now!

Thanks for writing this!
Pygmy owl chapter 35 . 8/30/2011
I hate AT&T too!

Quinn is too cute, hiding Scott's things...

If I haven't said it recently, love this story!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »