Reviews for Enigmatic Frequencies
Mewenn chapter 27 . 8/20/2011
That's kind of sad. But I'm sure it'll turn out okay and will strengthen their bond. And they'll have plenty of things to talk about during the week-end. Please don't make them regret this too much.
pygmy owl chapter 27 . 8/19/2011
Oh, another chapter! This one had me a little tearry eyed especially the part where Scott sits and stare at the boxes.
pygmy owl chapter 26 . 8/18/2011
Yay for quick update! It's so sad to see Quinn getting a place without Scott :( maybe Scott will find a teachin job at the same college! :)
Insomniac chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Number 15 reminds me of my entire class after fourth period, where we had this substitute teacher with silky blonde hair. All the guys couldn't stop salivating over his hair during lunch, and listening to them freak was hilarious. It was probably just spring fever, though. We just got out of a pretty dark winter.

He WAS pretty cute, though...
Enchantedflame chapter 26 . 8/18/2011
I was right when I guessed who the two were after I asked it in my last review. I hope Quinn doesn't stress out too much cause stress sucks majorly. Can't wait to read more as always
Tigaroo chapter 26 . 8/18/2011
my love for the pretties is without end.
Enchantedflame chapter 25 . 8/18/2011
Which ones are Ian and Sophie again? I forgot. Oh and great snippet chapter as always. Makes me sad that the two of them are going to be separated soon.
Mewenn chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
So I should have told you earlier how I love Scott and Quin and the whole story. It's really good and it's someone who isn't really into snippets who tell you that. You managed to create a great gallery of characters and to make them all very likable (well, maybe not Scott's mum, but I keep my judgment for when I'll know more). I really like reading about them and I hope you'll continue writing their lives.
pygmy owl chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
I read this in one sitting and totally loved it. Quinn and Scott are so cute together. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Enchantedflame chapter 24 . 8/13/2011
I really hope that Quinn and Scott can keep it together. Can't wait for more
Tigaroo chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
If Scott breaks his heart I am not responsible for my actions!

*frowns at Scott*

NOT that I think he will.
Enchantedflame chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Scott better bot meet anyone! Lol loved the chaperter of snippets as always and can't wait for more.
AMS chapter 22 . 8/10/2011
Awww, I guess there's holydays and some weekends but it will still be hard. I'm still curious baout the small thing (box?) Betty gave Scott, is it what I think?

Thanks for sharing.
plumblossom chapter 22 . 8/9/2011
1. I recommended the story on the slash pile livejournal community (can't leave links here, but it's called the slash pile and shouldn't be hard to find). Apparently that has consequences, like more hits.

2. I did not see it coming that Quinn was going to go to school far away. I know exactly what Quinn is going through!
Tigaroo chapter 22 . 8/9/2011
AH! WHAT WAS THAT? THAT WAS A CLIFFY IS WHAT THAT WAS!

more please?

Also found this via slash pile recommendation.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »