Reviews for Enigmatic Frequencies
Enchantedflame chapter 22 . 8/9/2011
Scoot should just go with Quinn. But then again, they could see each other on weekends and throughout holidays and such. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aime Atem chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
Ugh, this is so GOOD and I can't wait to read MORE. Happy writing to you!
plumblossom chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
I just now noticed that you're counting backwards! I hope this doesn't mean something sinister is going to happen.
Enchantedflame chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
What's so wrong with Quinn in her eyes? Is it because he isn't rich and doesn't have a high paying job? I bet that's why.. I know mother's want the best for their children but dang.. lol anyway, I really enjoy Scott and Quinn's love for one another. I can't wait to read more.
Enchantedflame chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
I feel bad for Quinn now ( I can't wait for the next installment of snippets
CuriosityWonders chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
I love it! :D Update soon!
Enchantedflame chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
I just love Scott and Quinn's relationship, but I don't understand why Margaret doesn't like Quinn. Can't wait for more
Enchantedflame chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
All of these snippets always seem to fall into place and that makes them even more enjoyable. I hope that you will update soon
Enchantedflame chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
I'm glad that Tiny is asking Amelia to move in with him before asking her to get married, because living with someone first makes things easier I think. Still love Scott and Quinn's relationship. Hope to read more soon!
Enchantedflame chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Great entries. I can't wait for more
AMS-SWF chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
I like how you show the progress in their relationship using snippets of their life. I can't wait to discover more about Quinn and his past Thanks for writing!
Enchantedflame chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
I'm glad that Scott respects Quinn and also glad that he didn't get fired. Update soon!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
i like quin 3
Enchantedflame chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
Well dang, I don't know what Quinn could do now
Enchantedflame chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
How long have Amelia and Tiny been dating? I keep thinking it's been around 6 months
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »