Reviews for Enigmatic Frequencies
plumblossom chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Scott's upstaged by a little girl! Aww!

Seriously, thanks for the strong female characters. It makes the story that much richer.
plumblossom chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
These people are all so awesome. I adore them all. I want them to come to the next picnic I end up at. All of them.
Enchantedflame chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
How did you walk yourself into a hole? I still enjoy this and can't wait to learn more about the characters.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Great chapter can't wait for next one and I have to say Ivy is cute.
Isabelle88 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
I love you how threw those facts about his hair and Scott's eyes in there, thank you so much. Quinn's blonde, I'm in even more love with him. Cant wait for the next update.
lost in pale blue chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Amelia is awesome and I love that she and Tiny are dating. Does she know about Scott and Quinn? I wasn't sure.

I actually love the format of this. It's fun learning more about them in little chunks.
lost in pale blue chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I've handled snakes before, but I don't think I could ever be comfortable handling a tarantula.

It seems like Quinn and Scott are getting more comfortable with each other. I love that Quinn asked about "extra credit" :-D
Isabelle88 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Simply adorable when they are together, as for when you can do with this, i guess every story needs a conflict right? Quinn's past could be a conflict or maybe soemthing new to test them and take the relationship to the next place
Isabelle88 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Tiny is such a good friend and like the intro of Amelia. This is quickly becoming the story I am dying to read all the time, Quinn just gets better and better.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Next chapter please!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I have a bad feeling about Scott...UPDATE PLEASE
lost in pale blue chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I'm glad that Scott finally decided to go out with Quinn, but it seemed to come out of nowhere. Maybe it's because we're only seeing snippets of what happens. In any case, Quinn is happy now.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Quinn seems like a lot of fun. I'm going to enjoy reading about him :)
plumblossom chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Quinn's optimism is really infectious, and just what I beed right now. I have a feeling that his teacher's going to mess with that, though!
WishmiesterBeta chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I thought since you graced me with several reviews and practically made my day that I would do the same to you. Basically, that means I'm going to stalk your page and read all of your writing.

So, I like this. I'm not a fan of big broad shouldered men, but whatever floats your boat. Quinn's boat in this instance.

I like that he's refusing so far to cut his mohawk. I also like that you didn't describe the characters in excruciating detail, but settled with giving distinct physical characteristics.

You're writing style is good, simple enough to be easily read but still captivating. I give you my formal imaginary stamp of approval... not that my opinion is very important. But yeah, good story. Onward to read the other things!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »