Reviews for Enigmatic Frequencies
WishmiesterBeta chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I thought since you graced me with several reviews and practically made my day that I would do the same to you. Basically, that means I'm going to stalk your page and read all of your writing.

So, I like this. I'm not a fan of big broad shouldered men, but whatever floats your boat. Quinn's boat in this instance.

I like that he's refusing so far to cut his mohawk. I also like that you didn't describe the characters in excruciating detail, but settled with giving distinct physical characteristics.

You're writing style is good, simple enough to be easily read but still captivating. I give you my formal imaginary stamp of approval... not that my opinion is very important. But yeah, good story. Onward to read the other things!
Isabelle88 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I love Quinn and Scott together, lots of fun, the only negative thing I could say it a little more detail about their appearance, simple things like eyes and facial features would make my day. Loving this story, its funny but not campy, it has this very real feel to it.
Isabelle88 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
This chapter settles it, I'm loving Quinn. His grandmother is fun and his fantasies about Scott are a nice insight into Quinn's head. I cant wait for them to have more scenes, loved the one they shared in ch1, sexy and funny.
Isabelle88 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Quinn sounds adorable, i am a sucker for a mohawk. I liked how this chapter flowed, never a boring part.
TheWorldOfLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2011