Reviews for One in Every Family
witheverytear chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Loved the new chapter! I love the characters in this story. They seem so real to me! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Kbelle1 chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Fabulous Chapter. Quick update!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
You did another chapter YAY
caughtinasimplegame chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Still loving it!
animegirl214 chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Yay! Thanks so much for this chapter! I'm in the middle of doing college applications and I needed a break atleast for a couple of minutes! lol :D 33333

Happy Birthday to Talia! :)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter! It seems that she relly did have a great birthday although I get the feeling that things won't be fantastic in the next chapter or two /

Anyways please update soon :D
Rawrly chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Woah. I come back to your story to find 12 more chapters. O:

This story is amazing. I love Talia. And Evan. I hope they get together eventually. D:

Please update. C:
Lucy Freebird chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter! Sorry for such short review, very busy. Love your story though
Rawrly chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Woah. I come back to your story to find 12 more chapters. O:

Please update. C:
MCM315 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
I liked this chapter :) I don't blame Talia for feeling how she does regarding Evan's past, but I'm glad she gave him a chance. I do hope he'll change (it seems he wants to). We haven't seen enough of him to know what's really going on with him, but he seems like such a nice guy, I would guess he wouldn't go back to his old ways.

Jack obviously likes the new girl. I had a feeling that would happen the second she showed up. lol. Oh, well, Talia likes Evan more anyway.

I'm wondering if her mother will wake up or if you'll leave her like she is. That plot interests me, too, esp. with Talia's father wanting to divorce his wife.

I'm glad things are going better for you. :)
Mariposa-12 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
I'm glad things are better! I was happy to see an update for this :) thanks for that.

I feel sorry for Talia, Evan's confusing the hell out of me too. I really hope Jack doesn't decide to uninvite Talia to go with Abby, that would SUCK horribly!

Looking forward to the next one!

;)
Kbelle1 chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Great Chapter...Love the story:)
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter! I'm sort of glad that you've written Talia in this chapter, with her having conflicts with what she learnt about Evan because it makes it seem that little bit more real :)

Please update soon! :D
witheverytear chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
I just read the entire story in one sitting! I loved it! I can't wait for the next update. I hope your family is okay though!
ray-ray chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
i love your storys and i wanted to say not to worry to much about up dating its hard seeing someone close to you suffer from cancer so dont worry about the up dates and take as much time as you need not that you need my approval just wanted to get my say in. thank you
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »