Reviews for One in Every Family
xxcubanangelxx chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Wow I'm sorry I hope your family member gets better soon :/

Cancer is truly hard on the person as well as the family, I've been through that but just have hope and you will see everything will turn out fine :)
animegirl214 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Oh. That's so sad... not to be all.. depressing, just trying to relate. but my Grandpa got diagnosed with lung cancer and it was too late for him... and he passed away early last year... and then a couple months after that my uncle on my dad's side and my aunt (married uncle and aunt) both got diagnosed with cancer too... my uncle passed away a couple months ago and my aunt is still alive.. but last weekend she was in critical condition, they weren't sure if she would even make it through the night... but she did and me and my sister went to visit her in the hospital in LA ... but last thursday she got sent home to stay with her family for the last moments... apparently there's nothing that the hospital can do anymore... :(

it's a hard time for my family as well and I wish we could all be together right now but.. we have our own lives too.. we all have to go to school and such... it stinks so what I'm trying to say with this really long paragraph is that you should take as much time as you can with your family. don't put anything before them... just be with them when you have to and when you want to... hope everything turns out okay and you start writing again! :)

thanks for reading all the way to the end.. :) 3
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
This is such an amazing story! Please update soon! :D
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Hi. :) So I just started this story because I was really bored and started profile surfing. (huh. My reviews are starting to look all the same...) Well, I found this lovely starry and thought I would check it out, and I'm glad I did. :) it's looking really cute. I'm kind of craving a snack and I don't want to get my thing dirty, so I'm gonna go. Great story so far. :)
Bluecoco100 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
where did you go? I miss this story... :(
Preposterous chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Great story!

It's very poignant. I hope you update soon. The characters are interesting. I feel like I haven't entirely figured them all out yet.
MrsTomlinson69 chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
Im in-love with this story soo post more please(;
Lucy Freebird chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Great chapter. Sorry review is so short but it's the though that counts lol
Minzy chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Thanks for the quick update! I agree with Evan's choice...he needs to fix up the relationships he already has before jumping into a new one :) Can't wait to read more!
mihaela chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
love it
animegirl214 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Awwww! Oh my gosh.. that's so... messed up. :(

Now there's another reason why people shouldn't take drugs and alcohol lightly..

Thanks so much for this chapter! :D

Hope you update again soon! And only a couple more chapters left? That's so sad.. I've gotten a bit attached to Evan and Talia... ;P
Minzy chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
I didn't realize you were posting on FP again! I'm so excited, I just read all 11 chapters in one sitting hahahha. I love the story so far! And I'll also be waiting for Calming Seas ;) Keep up the great work!3
MCM315 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
I'm still enjoying this! Poor Talia, but I understand her dad's position. Is there a name for what her mother has? Talia has such hope that she'll come out of it...it's so sad :( I do like how Evan is being supportive; their friendship is sweet, and I'm glad you didn't go right into romance. And Evan is still pretty mysterious. I have a feeling his relationship with that Amber girl ended badly; it sounds like she was also addicted and there was an accident of some kind...I'm intrigued by his history and hope we learn more soon!

Keep writing and update when you can :)
animegirl214 chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
Ahhh! I've been in another state for the last four days and now I am FINALLY home and get to read this! :D

awwww what if Evan says no? :(

and I don't want Talia's dad and mom to get divorced... :/

Thanks for this chapter! Hope you update again soon!
SammehJo chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
So I have to say, you are an amazing writer. Your stories always make me want to just forget about everything else and read. I'm addicted. I can't wait to read more of this, but the phone calls series, and that one on your blog site with the baseball player... I want more too. So, keep up the great work.

-Sam