Reviews for One in Every Family
renegade01 chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I like this story. Talia has a certain innocence about her that just makes you like her. Just like Nina says at the end. ;)
DofD chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
-insert heart here-
Mariposa-12 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
I gotta tell you, I'm addicted to this story. Everyday I check my email hoping to see that you updated and I'm so happy that you update almost every day. I'm loving this, I love the chemistry between Evan and Talia and the storyline is pretty interesting. I've enjoyed ALL 11 chapters and i'm sure i'll continue enjoying them. Thanks for this, again.

;) Looking forward to the next one.
Lucy Freebird chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Anytime you can update is great, as long as you do lol. I like Evan's perspective on it and hopefully Talia will take time to think about and work through it. It sucks that her friend has a boyfriend now, so she doesn't spend time with her that often. That's how the real world is though. Looking forward to the next chapter. Great chapter. Terrific story
melrose5553 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
i love this story!
woodstock1969 chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Wow. All I can think is that if I were in Talia's situation and my father did that to my mother, I would never speak to him again. And I say that as a big-time "daddy's girl," so to speak (not as in he buys me things, but in the sense that we're really close).

Anyway, I know I've kind of been a lurker here, but I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's refreshingly unique. Keep up the great work!
DofD chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
I think I'm officially addicted to your story. XD
caughtinasimplegame chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Uh oh, busted! It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.
Lucy Freebird chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
I hope he doesn't get too angry. Once she explains everything I think he'll realize why she hid. I have mixed feelings about what her dad is doing. One part of me understands because I mean, she's probably not going to get better, and he's been a really good man by sticking by her that long. Most men wouldn't have done that. He deserves to be happy. On the other hand, I'm like Talia, because it's hard to understand why he did it. Great chapter. I can't believe this story only has fifty or so reviews. I've told a lot of people about it so hopefully you'll get more people sent your way!
renegade01 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Cool story. I almost got a little teary when Talia talked to her mother in this chapter. Love Evan. ;)
mihaela chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
please please please update again soon
animegirl214 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Ahh! He saw her! Thanks for this chapter! I really like this story, I'm skipping studying for my SAT's just to read this... and it feels goooood hahahahha ;P
citygrl chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
oooo i really like this story. i kind of thought her dad was going to pull something like this. i can understand it but that doesnt mean i like it. poor talia. i really really want to know the rest of evan's conversation so if you could post the next chapter tonight i'd be quite happy:)

excellent work!
Lucy Freebird chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
I'm liking Evan more and more each chapter. Jack is alright. I don't want to say I don't like him but I just like Evan more. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
DofD chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
I still really don't like Jack. And a Date!

Update soon please.