Reviews for One in Every Family
JaneBarrie chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I have always admired your work and practically crave your updates! I like this story a lot and am glad you have found inspiration.
MCM315 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Finally got around to reading this.

The beginning is good. It's interesting. And you haven't done many teenage stories in the past. I'm not sure what to think about Jack, whether he's sincere or not. And I like Evan, who is...a patient, right? I'm thinking he is/was in a band and got hooked on drugs and/or alcohol. That's my theory anyway.

I feel for Talia. She's a perfect shy, awkward teen, but she has reason to be with her mother sick the way she is. Is there any hope of recovery for the mother? It's sad. I do like how Talia can so easily talk to Evan. She's so different with him than with Jack.

So, a good start. I'm anxious to see where this goes. Hopefully, you're into this and on a roll, so we'll get more chapters faster :) But, update when you can!
mihaela chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
love it, please update soon
blurrylights chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I really like this story so far! It's so different from anything else I've read, and so far the characters are being developed excellently. I'm surprised Talia just opened up so quickly because she is shy- I think if you ever edit/re-write, that transition should be a little longer. I'm also surprised she didn't ask him any direct questions, because Talia is obviously equally curious.

So far, Jack seems okay (maybe he's toying with her as a pity case?), and I like Evan just because he smells nice and is 19 :)

Update soon!
DofD chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Another amazing chapter. I can't wait to learn more about him.
mihaela chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I realy love to read your stories, please update soon.
DofD chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I don't think I like Jack.
ForeverWasteAway chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh wait, they can drive -_- Obviously not 13 years old. Sorry, I'm an idiot. Lol.
ForeverWasteAway chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I like this a lot so far. The subject matter kinda hits a bit too close to home but I like it. Just one thing though (and sorry if this has been mentioned and I just missed it) but how old are the characters? Based on your past stories and the M rating I would assume about 17/18 but for some reason I can't help but picture like 13/14 year olds :/ Maybe it's the dialogue? Please don't take offense to that! It's just... I dunno, they seem very young to me.

Anyway I'll be sure to continue reading :)
renegade01 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Interesting beginning. I like the name Talia. ;)
zoba20 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
aww poor talia and her dad :(

sounds like an interesting story

hope u update more soon
Sabreal chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
If this is going the way I think it's going, I'm in love
DofD chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
please update soon. This looks amazing.
Rawrly chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I like it! It seems really interesting. Please write more. c:
caughtinasimplegame chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I am really interested in this story! Just from the summary and the first chapter, it doesn't seem like a premise you'd see very often, and I hope you stick with it. :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7