Reviews for All I Wanted
StorieLuver101 chapter 57 . 10/30/2018
Absolutely!
Rae-07 chapter 57 . 5/31/2018
I just came across this the other day and I just s finished it! I’ve been posting reviews and I PMed you (twice on accident!) so you know how I feel abt it by now lol storyline was great. Obviously as a 24 year old, you’ll have more experience to add to this if you decide to re-edit it! I love that they got back together :) I love love.
Rae-07 chapter 45 . 5/31/2018
The only issues I have seemed to have with the storyline is the incorrect defining of some of the places. Like, Edwards is it’s own city, technically. And it’s still in the middle of the desert...just the Californian desert. Which does get hot and there aren’t really any trees! I lived in the desert near there a few years ago! It is just outside of LA county, but still a couple of hrs away from actual LA! Other than that, I’m happy to see Allison and Ben back in the same time zone!
Rae-07 chapter 24 . 5/30/2018
Those rocking chairs at the ILM airport. Gotta love em!
Rae-07 chapter 22 . 5/30/2018
Fun story: I met my hubby at PC3 while he was in the military :)
Rae-07 chapter 17 . 5/30/2018
In reference to PC3, I figured that was the church you were talking abt in the previous chapter! The timeline doesn’t add up (I.e, they didn’t move into that building till 2008, I remember taking a tour of it with my best friend and our college group!) but it still sounded like it! It’s so weird reading a story by someone else who knows all these places I grew up in or going to!
Rae-07 chapter 14 . 5/30/2018
Only problem with Britts are their insane hours! I could go for one right now.
brhi chapter 57 . 2/11/2018
Welcome back! I believe your story was the first story I ever read on here. I hope that you'll be writing a new one soon. I'll definitely be reading it
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 55 . 1/31/2015
AHHHH what an amazing story! :D i will admit i was kind of hesitant of reading it, because i had a feeling there would be really sad parts and i wasn't sure if i could get through them, but i did and I'm so glad i stuck through it! and i love how realistic it is! i will say that i will not be reading the alternate endings because I'm just a sucker for happy endings, and i don't even want to know what the other endings are xD, i wish i knew what happened after, like them having kids and their wedding! But anyways great story! your a great writer :)
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 20 . 1/29/2015
AWWW i love this chapter! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
This story is amazing but so sad and depressing. Can't wait to not physically cry through 1chapter! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This Is a fab story can't wait to read more
Chaos.Started.It chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I'm only on Chapter 2 and want to cry just because Allison already has a boyfriend... Lord knows what I will be like when the story is ending. You're an incredible writer!
brhi chapter 58 . 10/17/2013
yay! you finally updated! I checked every single day!
Jane chapter 56 . 6/17/2013
I totally love your story. It's one of the sweetest stories that I have ever read. Good job on graduating high school by the way. I'm so happy to hear that you're going to have an alternative ending and I want you to have some of my ideas for your alternative ending. I suggest that you expand on part 4 a little bit cause it seemed rush. You should go into details on what Allison did during those 2 months and elaborate a little bit on it. Also, you should have a spin off on those nine months. I would love to read details about it. But overall, good job! It's one of the best
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »