Reviews for A Dragon's Tail
RedX9 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is more humor than horror, wrong genre lol. This could have potential for a psychological horror. If you showed more of the dragon's fear of being captured

well on the other hand, being together with a total bitch is already a total nightmare itself already lol
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I'm guessing you're married.

I don't know where this story belongs, but I don't think it's horror. This was imaginative and funny. The dialogue was believable and your descriptions were perfect.

Very nice work, keep writing.
Rakaziel chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Really funny and good surprise at the end. I especially liked the scene with the circus lynch mob. Adding modern technology to it makes it a bit anarchronistic but it works quite well. The complaining wife routine of the princess is unrealistic in context which makes the whole thing a bit silly.

Your writing is well-built as allways but it does not really fit a fully humorous tale. "Brevity is the soul of wit." and keeping the descriptions shorter works better since it does not distract from the dialogue and the narrator's comments. Dry humor works the same way, letting things speak for themselves by leaving them enough space to bloom in the mind of the reader.