Reviews for Below Boston
Vuxxa chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Come on, have a little more confidence. You didn't screw up that chase. You successfully avoided screwing up by concentrating on Jil in the back seat :D

I've never done a car chase before. At least not yet.
Historicalbookworm chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very good! I do believe you need a comma here; "and he didn't mind my occasionally inexcusably casual dialect."

Otherwise, besides the first-person, i loved it!
Vuxxa chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Oh, well this was unexpected, their pasts are linked. And it seems Lucas has found a good way shut Jil up. Another good chapter to add to the story.

BTW I don't have toenails so your mention of those...things greatly offends me! You should immediately delete that part of the chapter to avoid my planned lawsuite.
M.C.Sheridan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very interesting story! I really hope you continue with this there are some very intriguing themes. Keep it up!
Vuxxa chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
What a shame, nobodies reviewed. I personally think that you've done a good job. I like this story and can't wait to see how you further develope in the years to come. Keep on writting and growing.

The sad think about this story is that it could actually happen. But I don't think it will(I hope not at least). I don't think people are gullible enouph to let something like this happen(or maybe I'm too hopeful).

Oh, and I was listening to some of my awesome music on my iPod while I was reading this story(which is something I ususally do). I feel that you were listening to some songs as well while writing.