Reviews for To You It May Concern
S.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
SO the writer is a guy thats writing this to a girl? and what does he mean by 'ticker'?
Neuravinci chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh my gosh! Yea, I'm liking this stuff. Bring on the gore! :)
Ahrlaedrin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This didn't disgust me, more like it sort of made me tilt my head at the 'love' thing. Sorry, me and romance don't tick- even if it's horror or whatever, we just... don't click.

It would have been much more horrifying if more details were added into the confessions of love, make it seem like he lost track and just seem to be relishing in the fact that he killed Michael (this coming from the horror story writer who wrote her story with BARELY ANY PARAGRAPHS. I feel hypocritical now).

When I read it said "Hello K", I expected him to go "Hello K, would you like to play a game with me?" like Jigsaw. When I read the first few lines, I expected it not to be a horror story and I was actually... disappointed.

I suddenly got the story inspiration to write a story about a demented man who fell in love with his best friend who is married, kills her husband and child in front of her and then begins to starve and dehydrate her, raping her while confessing his love over and over to her. Does that make me creepy?

At least this man admitted he was selfish. How about we add 'insane to the point of somewhat no return' to the list of self-confessions? Well, it doesn't matter, he's dead anyway with the letter 'K' all over his body.

I liked it nonetheless though it seemed more like something I would read out loud in a public place just to creep people out.

Ahrlaedrin

PS: You are going to get a spam of me faving/reviewing your stories. Be warned.
wunderstrucked chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I can easily say I'm disgusted, yet this was awesomely written. Great job!
luckynamegame chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow. Uh, wow. That was hauntingly beautiful. I loved how he was talking about the scenery-I could almost imagine him talking warmly about it-and the sudden twists of the story. I don't think it mentioned why he attacked her, but I'm going to suppose it was some kind of vampire/zombie thing, because that just works out in my mind...anyway, just brilliant work! Telling a whole, tragic romantic story in one letter...that's difficult. Wonderful job.
Kiseki-tan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I don't know how people get inspirations for this stuff or why I like reading it, but good job! I'm still creeped out though...
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Could you write a bad story so I have something to complain about?

This, as you should already know, is amazing. I love where you put the letter and the ticker.

As always, great work!
Time To Change chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was crazy. But sort of in a good way. Now I want blueberry icecream.
kjm92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was the most twisted, insane thing I have ever read lol! But I just have to admire it, becasue i am never gonna forgot that piece of writing! Just after that I already feel I know the characters in it. I really like your style, it kinda reminds me of quentin tarantino coz it's twisted but you've gotta love it. lol
Xadon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was the most, romantic horror, sad, tragedy filled, crazy love story,letter thing I've read. It was really good. I felt myself being the actually writer of the note.