Reviews for Technicalities
JHeartbreak chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This is really cool. Nolan is hilarious and entrancing, and the surrounding characters are even more fleshed out than before. It’s hard for me to really see what the point of this story is, at least based on the fragment we’ve got before us. It just seems to be ‘the continuing adventures of Nolan Hayden and friends’, less a story in the typical sense of the word than a series of loosely strung together anecdotes. Perhaps this is why the story has languished in incompleteness? Anyhow, even if it isn’t cohesive as a whole, it’s still entertaining.

I really hope you haven’t left FP behind. You are a great writer and I’d like to read more from you.
bad-p0sture chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I think that you should really continue with this if you have the time, it's really good, and hopefully you'll get more reviews as well.
Srahil chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oh my gosh, there's more! I'm so pleased right now.

Daniel is so cute when he's being argumentative and prudish, but also when he's giving in to Nolan. :)
Round About Parker chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I was so happy to see that alert for Brennet 2 pop up in my email- knew right away that there was another volume... I'm excited to see more of Nolan. I particularly loved this line "He pumped his arms like one of those old lady power-walkers on the side of the road with the sun-visors and the dollar-store pedometers clipped onto their unnaturally high elastic-waistbands…" because everywhere I've lived there's always one of them. Only one, the same one, always on the same route nearly every day. I'm glad someone else has noticed them and how bizarre they are.