Reviews for The Dreamer Is Never Betrayed
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow very creative poem with captivating metaphors and deeply soothing overtones urging the reader to re-read it again and again! Truly mesmerizing in its emotional depth, healing power and essential spirituality. A true favorite!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
"is now comforted knowing"... now seemed a bit like a filler word for the syllable count.

I liked the piece. The personification of depression worked well and I liked the ending. Very hopeful. A different take a situation which has been described a lot.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow! Just spellbinding!
nickyO chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Perfect! Truly on my favs list.
The lone canine chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Short and sweet. I like. It's a, how do I put it. Bright poem? With hope? Ah...

Great as always!
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
When I read the first line I thought it might be a gloomy piece however as I kept reading, I found it such a contented poem and that anyone can bury the sad part in their life and move on. I found it quite encouragingand positive in that aspect. Yet, the last two lines left me a little muddled and confused; I'm not quite sure what to make of them. Anyway, a nicely written piece. :D
Punslinger chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is a beautifully sad account of great loss, saved from uttrt depression by the uplifting ending. An excellent choka with each word carefully selected.

Keep up the good work!