Reviews for The Secret Life of A Candle
TheodoraSzue chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Honestly, I don't see what's so bad about stalkers. Well, I think that's because I'm a stalker myself, sort of... I watch them but I don't go out of my way just to follow them. I've never been stalked before either, because I'm more of a shadow. People won't even look at me. But being a shadow gives me an advantage of stalking them, they won't notice me. Hehehehe...
A Random Smile chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Oh my unicorns! That incident was hilarious! I'm craving for more! AH! :)
NetbookNerd01 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
I couldn't be bothered to sign in earlier but OH HELL how I laughed at this story! You have an amazing sense of humor. And what is a Kaggo and where can I get one? This is a brilliant story. Keep up the good work!
GriffinsMustFly chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
This fiction is awesome. It reminds me of my own writing in a way. Reading this is totally fun and addicting. I rarely continue on past the first chapter, but now I'm gotten hooked on Chapter 6. Go you!
A Random Smile chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Awww! Poor Annie!
A Random Smile chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Can't wait to read more! :)
Neuravinci chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
One thing that I find very creative about this story are things like moonlight, whichtwilight, or batkidbatman,

love it!
A Random Smile chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Great chapter! Update soon! :)
author not found chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
you are amazing!And a pretty vivid imagination,all I can say is I'm waiting for the next chapter
Dr.Bree chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I LOVE A. CANDLE! XD She MUST be a mlia-er!
Dr.Bree chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This Kaggo invention is awesome!

MUST. READ. MORE!
Neuravinci chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Creative, as usual. Hahhah, I feel like a Peter-stalker :) lol

I like the end-saved by external hard drive :)
SnoozeAlarm chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
This is exactly what I am looking for for a good read. It is so funny! Keep up the good work!
Neuravinci chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Hahhahaha, I definitely chuckled a few times. Great read!

I wound't say this story is your best, but it's certainly better than other authors' stuff I've read, so keep up the great writing :)
Ellyana Reddberry chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
ohmigosh! another hilarious chapter! ))) thank you for making me laugh! i find it enjoying when she's talking to her mom on her diary. like she's really expecting her mom would read it. and her rant about History, then shifted to tuna. LOL! random mind.

thanks for the update! )