Reviews for The Adventures of Captain Pancake
3.peas.in.a.pod chapter 33 . 11/4/2012
lol this was funny! i actually think that the ending of the other chapter with the gypsy lady or whatever you call it... oh! fortune teller, was cool
Underak3r chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
Well so much for having the 2nd part finished :P

and wow so many character are back...my head hurts :S

Jasper finally got to smooch on a woman for a change. He must have been pretty happy about kissing that
"beautiful, young thing" XD

Nice filler hope to seen the second part soon.

Oh and by the way i forgot to mention who my favorite character was from the last chapter's A/N section.
My favorite character is Captain Pancake because she is you :D No other explanation needed.
Underak3r chapter 31 . 11/3/2012
You know i just realized my username fail V.V i forgot the t.

Anyways XD

I like the new chapter and how her crew really thinks of her being a noble without them making the connection between the pirate noble and their captain.

My first thought at the end of the story is now...O.O how are they going to get across to the black line now that the old tunnel is sealed off :O

lol and jasper gets his revenge i see...no more food for them after what they did to him and his "love" from previous chapter XD
melawe chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
lol well i like the cock blocking duo of the century as well. and yes i will stop my threats and abuse on pancakes new chappie...dosent mean it will stop for the new story though. and also i like the genderbending u make him seem girlier than he needs to be
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
Just like a true pirate, Pancake is sneaky and crafty! PancakeLV 99 Pirate! XD

Jerry appears to be the butt of this series's jokes, isn't he? I can't wait to see if he survives this little encounter.
Underak3r chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Ya you are right about being funny I couldn't help but laughing at it while I was in class.

Poor scatman how could this have happened DX

I have a new respect for Alex and Nick for being the biggest cockblocking duo of the century.

O.o Pancake lifted the hammer...some hidden power we are not aware of?

Lol "kody can't leave or else pancake will steer us into a glacier" xD that explanation was priceless.

Over all gj amber *Thumbs Up*

Looking forward to your next chapter Pancake :D
booklover1698 chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Loved it! I hope Scatman is fxed soon! Update soon!
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 30 . 10/1/2012
Lawlz! XD Poor, poor Jasper...
booklover1698 chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
I loved it! XD They're fighting over her! HAA! I think her and Kody would be a great couple! The twins and Miki should be together! XD Haha! Update soon!
Underak3r chapter 29 . 9/25/2012
If he looks anything like #2 then i already understand :P

As an update for my own story, I rewrote the beginning as a much shorter epilogue then what I originally had just to simplify how his story all started. I don't know when I'll post it online but im working on it atleast O.o

Anyways not to say anything bad cause i like the Kody & Pancake twist but uh an island with a "coater" and lots of navy ships hmmmmmm XD but due to the circumstances I understand why you used it :)

what happened to the rock candy DX and so much for miki guarding the ship...looks like Scatman was more entertaining XD
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
haha wow this is a good story. i plan on reading more haha :))
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
I don't know who's pride has the bigger bruise: Kody because of their taunting or Jasper for the 'harem' comment.
melawe chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
yes it made my night and also you need to help me finish my chapter i just need some more dialouge and then i'm good
Tori chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Damn it ... I finally caught up to your story (laughs maniacally). Anyways, it was just HILARIOUS. Some serious crack. I like the fact that you let Pancake let her have her fun with all the guys instead of having her fall for just one; it makes it so much funner. Yes, funner is a word. I don't want her to choose just one guy yet... I like keeping it a mystery and letting her have random flings with them all. It's so...FUN.
Anyways, update soon.
Underak3r chapter 28 . 9/20/2012
Rockets, Missiles, and MiniCannons OH MY lololololol awesome title.

Ive really come to like Miki. Great addition to the crew. Not sure whether or not i just like her because she yells "Anesthesia!" *BAMMMMMMM* poor fish never seen it coming. Plus she is shy makes for a pretty interesting character. After all, how many shy people do you know that carry around a 5 ton hammer and hit people with it?

As for the homo guy, he is an ok guy i suppose. Maybe next time if you decide to use him again, you can make him not homo and shock pancake XD make him super macho or maybe create a battlesuit of some kind to beef him up.

As for seeing you at school, I'll think of something.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »