Reviews for The Adventures of Captain Pancake
melawe chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
well sometimes work is that tiring only reason i was tired was that i worked 4 days straight. well i loved the chapter i loved the fact that pancake beat his ass to a pulp and her uncle was inspiring. yes ik that graduation is gonna be so exciting! cant wait!
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
I was a quiet child...just had lots of bullies. T.T So it was 'beat up or get beat up'. Guess what I did...:P

YAY! Kody joined the party! :D Pancake can be scary...O.O
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Favorite Part: Kody punching 4 eyes in the jaws! Reminds me of my childhood...XD
Boo chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Great story but i think mr. tomato head should be the leader since captain pancake is crazily retarded
Blood-Lion chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Heyy! Sorry I missed the last chapter, but I caught up now.

Nice action in this chapter, and more to come still. And Pancake seems to be in a bit of a dilemma, eh? I'm sure it'll turn out well enough.

Oh, and uh...nice to hear about your undies there...I think? idk
Tbonechick2011 chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Wow! I know to not doubt you at all! I trust you as much as I trust Pancake, which is a lot. I lobe kody getting all bad ass too, but I can't wait to see why Pancake has in store for that kid. :)

Oh and congrats on graduating! I remember my senior year. Sigh...
melawe chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
well i liked the fight scenes but couldnt really read that well cause im so tired and so im trying to stay awake. now i found it interesting that you had kody reawaken and become invincible through the twins clumsyness. i miss you to! cant wait to get school over with.
booklover1698 chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
loved it, update soon!
booklover1698 chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
Lovec it! Go Pancake! Go Go Pancake! Woot woot! Yeah Kody, do your pressure pontng thingy... Not the Twins! Update soon!
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
Jac is sorry he hasn't responded in SO long. T.T Jac also wants to say this is looking TOO BAD ASS! Jac hopes the story continues...and that Archie won't die.
melawe chapter 20 . 3/18/2012
the fight scenes were good and ur right kody is gonna suck cause of lack of sleep. but i think it be awsome that hit avoids one of the acupuntures attacks and hits a spot that will reenergize him. as for the twins i would like to know what they meant by the ealier statement about not killing someone in awhile.
Tbonechick2011 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Wow! Pancake was fired up! I really can't wait for her to kick that guys ass! I got so angry, but I was relieved to see Pancake face a problem that was to come sooner. I really hope they don't leave, but I can only imagine that Kody will leave or get extremely angry and ignore her. How will she convince him to go then? I guess I'll have to wait for another one. Great chapter!
Blood-Lion chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
Overall a fun story! Only problems with it are the One Piece references (but oh well, not really an issue) and th odd grammar mistake (the one I made there is on purpose).

Oh, another that sometimes gets to me is that, especially when it's Pancake's POV, you'll use both past and present tense in the narratives. It's another not-so-big issue, but it is something I suggest working on. I mean, I make that mistake too, but with you it's consistent.

I love all the characters so far, Pancake being my favorite, as she seems to be the least powerful. She has her mini canonballs and her Waffle Punch of Death that sent Globe Head around the glob and back (long winded as hell there) but I mean...the twins cut and make tornadoes, Jasper's frying pan may as well be a warhammer, and Kody can strike your pressure points like Neji Hyuuga.

All in all, like I said to begin with, fun to read. The plot will likely progress even more once enough characters have joined thre crew (since Pancake will have a Captain, twin fighters, a chef, and a navigtor after this, I'm guessing). I'll stay posted ;)

P.S: I checked your profile, because I lurk when bored, and I think you're about as insane as Pancake herself XD
melawe chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
i likeed how this chapter went an am even more impressed that you managed t make evem KODY! feel scared of pancake and her gam face...now wonder what will happen if captain waffle came out in the middle of the fight?
Tbonechick2011 chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
Pictures of them on Deviant? I LOVE THAT WEBSITE! :D As much as I love this story! I wonder what's going through Pancake's mind, but I guess everyone wonders that. :) I loved this update very much and I can't wait to see her kick some ass.

Love,