Reviews for The Adventures of Captain Pancake
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
Wow...SO LATE! I really like Kody and how he fights is righteous! I hope the...War Penguin(?) is OK.
blackenedheart231 chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
i love this story! Pancake is so random! I wish i could be a pirate but sadly i don't have a boat and can not steal one. ;( sad face.
melawe chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
well i loved this chapter and was shocked that we caught a glimpse of a serious pancake. ands how r u likin middle college? and y does the penguin have o go missing nnnnoooooo ;-;
Tbonechick2011 chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Oh my goodness! I found this story and instantly fell in love with it! I can definately imagine it being a manga, and I would re-read it as well! I love Pancake! She's too funny! Update soon

Love,

Jazzy
Underak3r chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Haha no worries we get to see each other every Wednesday...even though I wish it was more often. Also would help if someone answered her texts coughcough lmao. Anyways, Im glad the next chapter has been posted! I'm running outta of One Piece episodes so i look for new entertainment and this is one of them :). Once again this is a great chapter, sticks with the original idea and i finally get to see how it can branch off in different directions from One Piece so keep up the good work Pancake. Now as for my story...well i havent worked n it in a while and everytime i look at the notebook with the story in it i wonder whether i should write or not. Hopefully I can start working on it again but the senior crap is getting to me plus i still have to find a prom date since my moms forcing me to go. Love the new chapter looking forward to seeing more in the future!
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Oh no! Pancake is cold! Now no Sea Monster will want to eat her! D: Oh...and she has a chance of dying...that's bad too.

I have the feeling Kody won't like Jasper since he hit on his mom. XD
melawe chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
great chapter but cant wait till lt waffle makes her debut!
Underak3r chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
First I must say this is by far the most original chapter yet so I must congratulate you. This chapter has finally split off of the usual One Piece feel. The only thing that reminded me of One Piece was the word navigator (but then again that can't be helped cause a ship needs a navigator, and mentioning winter island (which again can't be avoided since you established it in other chapter. Anyways I love the penguins :D and hope Pancake doesn't die from hypothermia that would be a horrible ending D:

As to answer your question about my story I would have to reply no...at first I didn't post it because I was thinking that my story was above the MA rating which is forbidden by this site but it wasnt...I think I was just imagining things in my story that weren't there. Also there is no way to upload chapters from the IPod so I have to wait till I get on the computer. My first chapter is just an intro and is really short and shifts tense alot which I know I'm gonna get harped on for but hopefully it will be up soon :). I will tell you the title as soon as I come up with an appropriate one.

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present of another chapter.
booklover1698 chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
HAHAHAHA! I love it! Happy B-day, by the way... Hehe, that rhymes! XD
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
Happy birthday!

THIS...is why she killed her crew?
Underak3r chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
Well here I am. Bet you didn't think I would come and leave a review...Well I am so ha. Anyways loved the story thus far. I don't really have much to say since I already talked to you about it in school and shared some laughs. As I promised I'm starting my own characters long journey which will collide sometime with Pancake...don't know how ill manage that since the two will be complete opposites. I'm not sure if I'll post it on fiction press or not but any of you that reviewed and like hers then I'm sure they will like mine...(dont expect it to be as cheerful as this one though haha)... Im thinking about a present for you but I don't know if I can find one quick enough before your birthday lolz...sorta idea I got from your story. Anyways I look forward to seeing your chapter you'll be putting up soon. Sorry but this is a bit long ha and as soon as I have my title for mine I'll leave another review
booklover1698 chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
! LMFAO! XD I'm dying I'm dy-

Here lies booklover1398
melawe chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
This was awsome! best chapter i think thats written in someone elses view.i like the part were pancake sends globe head flying and that now jasper is even MORE fearful for his life aboard the ship with pancake. and the manga is okay sometimes its very frustrating to draw sometimes but once i get past the first chapter im sure the fun stuff shall insue!
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
I've missed quite a bit! :O Sorry. Chapter was funny as hell from the idea of animal cruelty on the farm! XD

I loved the Halloween Special and Pancake's alter ego, Waffle, nearly made me die laughing!
melawe chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
lol luved the ninja leperachan powers and u grew what 14 feet high? like you do at school bahahaha
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »