Reviews for Not a Chance
hw.hurts.trees chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
omg i absolutely loved it, have you thought of perhaps writing a sequel? it would be amazing!
FamishedNight chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
Awesome story! Love it!
me chapter 24 . 5/12/2012
SEQUEL? PLEASE?
DofD chapter 23 . 4/30/2012
I absolutely love this story. Please PLEASE tell me there is a sequel!
DofD chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Okay so there are only two more chapters and I am literally BEGGING for her to either live happily ever after with Chance or for there to be a sequel.
DofD chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
I actually teared up. I don't do that, ever.
DofD chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
Dear lord.
DofD chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
Poor Chance but seriously the boy can be so stupid!
DofD chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Oh dear. Here we go.
DofD chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Finally they make love and he stops being an idiot.
DofD chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
My God...
DofD chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Poor Chance. I am SOOOO HAPPY I found this story again after my computer died.
casper2010 chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story :) I am looking forward to reading the sequel too, hopefully you will be able to start posting that soon!
Shaileigh chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
I just wanted to touch on the subject of her tattoo process.

Most artists will apply a stincile before actually incking. It's like an outline they follow to make sure the art doesn't turn into crap while they're going at it. Also, she wouldn't be itching so soon after the process. Itching comes about a week later when everything starts to peal. Her hip would realistically be sore in that area for at least the next couple of days, then it would be tender.

My tattoo is on my ribs, and it's an entire word that's pretty large, but I belive the same healing process applies. Just a hint for you. Love your work ;)
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. One I'm certainly going to have to read again. The plot was entertaining, the characters extremely likable, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. Also, I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. I hope there's more to come. :D
388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »