Reviews for Not a Chance
CatDemonKayo chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
This story, God, I'm always so excited when I see an update. I will verbally make a kind of squeal and find the closest place to sit and read the chapter from whatever form of technology I have on me. Commonly, I'll find myself debating whether to get ready or give up some part of my morning routine to read. It's so refreshing to finally find a story that I enjoy so much and a writer who updates regularly with consistently great work. Love the story!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
she needs to realize he's being stupid! and she is too! Did DEEPER
Choukou chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
So adorbs. Chance is playing with fire here. It would be almost better for him to let Makayla know what was going on so she could help with conning the cons
Sweets1103 chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
Oh great chapter. Awesome that it's still Chance's pov. The team work with Adrian was a great touch. I would love to see him and Neil have a happy ending too. Hoping we're close to the prologue. Can't wait to see how this all ends. I can feel the tension building.
YOUNG-the wild. free. in love chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Hey. I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing alot on this story. I usually review on all chapters of your stories but sadly, school and volunteer work got me really busy these days.

I thought I should review since I have time right now. I just wanted to tell you that this story is AMAZING, just like all your previous stories.

I love that Chance finally admits to himself that he is head over heels in love with Makayla. So now that we know that he doesn't want to con her anymore and that he doesn't want to steal from the bank anymore, I wonder what tragic thing is going to happen that leads to the prologue.

I love that even with the intensity and the drama of this story you still put funny stuff in there. I love your style of writing and I'm glad that your books are now published and sold on Barnes and Nobles. CONGRATULATIONSS!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I wish the best of luck to Makayla and her upcoming heartbreak, and I also wish the best of luck to you, my favorite author.
miranda chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
I absolutly love this book. I love all ur books an this one is one of my favs cant wait for more. I just wish chance could really b with mack.
Terri Day chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
This Chance & Makayla situation is so sad (... I hope they come thru together in the end. Adrian & Neil deserve a little bit of happiness too. I truly hope Adrian & Chance can put together a really good plan to get rid of Garrett & Reggie.
Bkimmer chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha..."Now's not the time for cock measuring, boys."...I know some guys that could use hearing that every now and then...I may have to borrow that line ;)

Things are starting to get a little intense...it's been a bit since we've had a cliffhanger...guessing one will be coming our way soon :) Chance and Adrian will make a good team...though I'm surprised Chance still didn't kick his ass for breaking into Makayla's house. Great stuff as usual...can't wait for the next chapter!
Midnight113 chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Ooh, looks like Chance is really serious about not going through with this con anymore. I'm so happy he's in love and he admits it now. She really has changed him and made him see the better side of things. I'm curious how the prologue fits into this and how he's going to pull this whole thing off. For now, I'm glad he was able to buy time. Fantastic work, update soon!
sally n chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
i really hate those two thugs reggie and garrett they are so crude.
CMTaylor chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
This is definitely an intense story. Seriously I'm just waiting for Reggie and Garrett to pull out a gun and shoot Chance everytime they are all together...ah I hate that!

Glad Makayla and Chance got some more "alone time."
Choukou chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
Hmm, so hot! I really am rooting for Chance to finally work this out with Makayla! They need each other.
Devilish Kisses chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Now things are REALLY going to get complicated!
Midnight113 chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Oh my goodness! Wow, that was so good! I've been waiting for them to finally cross this bridge and I have to say, writing it from Chance's perspective really added that extra connection for me. It meant a lot to see what was going through his head and how he was feeling so conflicted and looking for that one honest moment with her. I want them to make it through and I'm ever so curious about how things will end up for them. All this lying isn't a good thing and I don't think she will be okay with the stories he's been creating to make his con work. I believe that because he's finally figured out he doesn't want to con her anymore, things will break apart so that he doesn't have to involve her anymore. If he's serious about what he says. The issue will be gaining her trust back once she finds out what he's been plotting, by then she probably will have a hard time believing anything they shared wasn't apart of the con. Ah... why does Chance have to make everything so complicated, lol. Love his complex character though and I can't wait to see what happens next!
CMTaylor chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
I have to say Chance must really love Makayla to make love to her in his condition ;) And finally they admit their feelings...wonder how everything is going to fall into place. I'm sure not everything is going to end in sunshines and rainbows but I hope that they can make it through.
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »