Reviews for Not a Chance
Sweets1103 chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Wow, I think I need some air now. lol. Great chapter. Emotionally intense and great move to make it from Chance's pov. I think I wouldn't be as attached to his character if I couldn't see how much he's torn. I just hope that he doesn't wait til it's too late to come clean.

I missed reading a little more about Adrian and Neil. Having had an interesting intro on their connection at the beginning of the story, it would be great to read more about them as well.
Mariposa-12 chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
I loved this chapter! Such passion and intensity. I loved that you decided to do this one from Chance's POV, it made it much more emotional. I think I enjoy Chance's chapters more than hers (not that i don't enjoy hers) because, even though he's trying to con her and he's trying to be un-emotional, he gives many more emotions (frustration, pain, sadness, etc), I just love'em.

Thanks for the update, and again, I'm loving this story so much because not only it has a good amount of romance and suspense/action but it's just that something different, that breath of fresh air from all the other stories in here.

Thanks again...

;)
Bkimmer chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Finally!

Good covering as usual from Chance and good falling for it by Makayla. Now that he's come to the realization that he is in love, I hope he can stick to the not conning Makayla anymore. He's got a pretty big whole to dig out of...but I still hold out hope for him.

And Adrian...he's a bit of a downer with his "I have questions too, Makayla, but sometimes we don't get the things we want from life…you have to learn to accept that." Actually, I like that he seems to try to look out for her a little and give her hints in way...like that first time she and Neil went to his work. I still hold out hope that he and Neil will one day be together.
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Raunchy :) and we get the big L word!

I can't wait to see how we get from here to the prologue...keep it coming!

Mish xx
Francine Brown chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic :D I cannot wait for more :)
sally n chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
steamy!lol!but man this is a whole nother level of cheating, deceit to me is the same but i cant help but have a soft spot for chance.
Choukou chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
Makayla, sneaky as ever. I knew Chance would regret showing her how to do that! Also, I appreciate your fast updates :)
gert chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Great story. Can't wait to see what kind of story

Chance comes up with next.
charliej chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Wow - that was a wonderful little slip up you worked in there- having Mack trying to distract Neil from Adrian and managing to tip Adrian off about Chance!

And Mack recalled all her tailing lessons - too bad for Chance (and Adrian) I can't wait to hear what kind of a tail he spins to explain this away!

thanks for the chapter - a nice way to end my first day back to work!
Bkimmer chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Haha! Liking that Makayla got to use the trailing skills Chance taught her..to get to him. I think he can easily explain why he's at the hotel as "because I didn't want you to see me like this" but I am interested in seeing how he explains knowing Adrian and why Adrian lied to her. Makayla will probably have no problem believing what he tells her because she'll be so preoccupied with his injuries. Hmmm...I wonder how she'll decide to comfort him ;) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sweets1103 chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Wow, okay the suspense is killing me now. I am ready to hear Chances explanations. All of them this time. I want him to come clean. As soon as she heard the conversation on the phone, I knew she was planning to use her newly learned tracking skills on him. Nice touch. The ending of these last few chapters are making me really antsy. Good job.
spUNkyORanGE chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Hmm I wonder how he is going to explain Adrian. I figured Chance's teachings of how to follow someone would eventually come into play. This story is getting good!
Midnight113 chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Makayla is so impressive. I love how she listened in on Adrian and then tailed him just like Chance had taught her. Now I'm anxious to see how Chance talks his way out of this one. He's put Makayla through hell worrying and she's not going to let him off easily I'm sure. Although he is seriously wounded so I would go a little easy on him, lol. Awesome work, can't wait for more!
CMTaylor chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Hmmm...Adrian isn't a very good bad guy is he? LOL.

Guess Chance didn't expect for Mak to use her new spy skills on him. Wonder what kind of lies Chance is going to use to get out of this now. I feel really bad for Chance though. The way you describe all of Chance's injuries makes me hurt when I read about them :( I hope he can heal fast! May be Mak can take his mind off of his injuries...hint hint ;)
Devilish Kisses chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Major slip-up on their parts...can't wait for another update!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »