Reviews for Not a Chance
Choukou chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Well Chance is just digging that hole deeper isn't he-not to say that I don't love it. It actually makes me a whole bunch more sympathetic to Adrian. If only they could all have a happy ending! *hint hint* :) I'm running out of ways to say I love this story, so I guess that's as good as it's going to get from me: I love this story.
Sweets1103 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Wow, I was not ready for that chapter to end... seems like there was a lot more to read there! I hope the next one comes soon. Great one... loving Chance's pov and glad to read he's actually falling for her but frustrated that he's still not changing his mind or coming clean with her. My stomach twists thinking of how she'll feel when she finds out what he's up to.

Keep em' coming!
Midnight113 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Chance has so many stories going right now and there's so much floating around in his head, it's hard to keep up with him. He's so complex and his thought process is unlike any other, I really like that. I hate that he's so focused on his con and his mark that he's determined to screw everything up... even though he doesn't have to keep on with it. He could just stop and be happy but he has to keep going because he's so conditioned to think and feel a certain way. I love how he's falling for her and it's scaring him to the point where he's willing to go and do this for her, or even anger his buddies. I like how he thinks he will be able to get Makayla to assist him with the robbery if he plays the right angle and gets her worried enough to help him. I can't wait to see how this works out. I loved it, update soon!
Bkimmer chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
And..the sexual tension continues to build...again! I think I'm more eager for it to happen than Chance :)

The tattoo...can't believe she did it...hope she doesn't regret what she got after the robbery. It will definitely have "meaning" no matter how things turn out for them.
CMTaylor chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Haha I think you wrote this line for me, "They were certainly getting closer, but today wouldn't be the day they made love." You know that I was expecting some love in this chapter. Seriously what are you doing to me? I should like a horny teenager ;)

Love the tattoo scene...adorable. But I'm not sure I would be getting a tattoothat is the exact same as a guy I have been dating for like a week. Mak must think highly of our boy Chance.
spUNkyORanGE chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I enjoyed this chapter because I really like the chapters with Chance's point of view. I just think he is so much more entertaining than Makayla. Not that I dont like her or anything.

I can't believe she agreed to a tattoo haha. I thought it was a little weird that she got the same exact one as him but to each their own. She is definitely going to be heartbroken if they break up. I really really want to know what happens after the robbery! Hurry and get there ;)
sally n chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
matching tats?

and a happy ending is... i dont know, ur the mastermind here! enjoy the weekend!
Choukou chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
So adorable, if not a bit on the cheesy side. Chance is digging himself in a HUGE hole. I'm just surprised Makalya was angry rather than heartbroken when she caught him robbing the bank (back in the beginning chapters). I love it none the less! I look forward to your next update!
Terri Day chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
I was trying to wait until this story was closer to the end to start reading it, since I'm not known for my patience with waiting for updates... I guess I just have no patience at all ). Anyway, I love it so far! Please update soon.
Midnight113 chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
AW! They're falling in love... yay! Chance is seriously digging a big hole for himself with all his lies but I feel like he's trying to be just a little truthful with certain things he says. I love that Makayla isn't playing around and she's completely dedicated to being with Chance and helping him. The minute she sensed something was off she was so quick to hightail it outta there... I bet that was a wake-up call for Chance. I want so badly fr him to just tell her the truth already but I have a feeling he's been doing this for too long to spill his guts to the first person who makes him feel something. Fabulous story, I love how you're developing everything. Keep it up!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Awwwww...
Sagixul chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Loved it! But gosh, I almost really don't like Chance. I mean, he's super sexy and cute, but all he does is lie! And Mak in all her lonliness isn't leaving him even though she's totally catching on to some of Chance's crap. But she left him there wouldn't be a story. So carry on :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Midnight113 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Wow, he's so good at lying and getting the reactions he wants from people. That story was so sad and she really trusts him and believes everything he said. I love that they're getting closer and more intimate with each other... I believe him when he says he's starting to have feelings for her. He had a pretty messed up childhood and I think she could be really good for him. You can tell she's having a major affect on him and he wasn't expecting that at all. He's really going to end up hurting her if he keeps being deceitful like this, I wish he would stop. I love this, fantastic job!
Devilish Kisses chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Loved it! Update soon!
sora kinomoto chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
I love Makayla, I always love the female characters you make (I'm one of the few who loves Kiera!), she's really observant and trustworthy, I feel bad for what Chance is making her believe (I know Chance feels guilty too, but I can't help it to blame him a little XD), I can't wait to find out what happened with his father. Thanks for updating!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »