Reviews for Not a Chance
Hajaley chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
Oh my god. I absolutely loveeee this story. It is so good. You are an amazing writer and made the characters so realistic. I honestly think Chance and Makayla are great together and I definitely can't wait for the sequel! Ahh:)
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 23 . 10/25/2011
This story was amazing I can't believe that he didn't give himself in but I hope he finds what he is looking for and I can't wait for the next one. I loved this story can't wait to see if Makayla actually gets to catch Chance :-)
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Wow! Makayla is in for a ride and Chance is a jerk. Next chapter should be interesting. :-)
Mariposa-12 chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
Oh nooo! I didn't expect this to end right now! :(. I loved this chapter though, I didn't expect John to give out Chance's info or anything. I am looking forward to the chase though. When are you planing on starting it?

Thanks for this story, itwas very refreshing and different! Can't wait to read what will happen with Chance and Makayla after this! or should we say Michael and Makayla, it's a good match.

Thanks! ;)
Tanvin215 chapter 23 . 10/18/2011
Nice! Can't wait till the sequel!
Pretend Jane chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
I think being a bounty hunter fits Makayla much more than being a cop. She's too reckless and lacks a lot of tactical and strategic thinking to be a cop. I can't figure out why she wants to chase after Chance, because I'm pretty sure she won't put him in prison. Maybe this is her only way to keep him in her life, proving her reckless behavior once again.

I can't wait to see when Chance meets his family in the sequel. I have a feeling they will buy him out of his legal trouble. That should be some family reunion.
Sweets1103 chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
Whew! What a ride that was. I would have loved to have a HEA ending with them ending up together but I think this ending was the best to keep it a realistic story. Ending in Chance's POV with him looking back was a very emotional nice touch. Perfect. I also loved that Makayla thought of her relationship with Chance from the beginning. So many things happened in this story that it was nice to have a recap before wrapping up.

With him going off to research his family and the chase with Mak... it opens up so many interesting possibilities for a second book. I will be eagerly waiting for part 2 of this story. Great job!
Francine Brown chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
I cried at this chapter, it was so well written :'( I am just sad that Chance and Makayla won't really be together. x
charliej chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Wow - great ending...or not really an ending but more of a pause. I'm glad about that. If you'd ended it here it would have been too sad (them not together) or too rushed and fake but forcing the characters to do what you want. Chance's father does seem quite like him. It really brings the old nature vs nurture question to the foreground. Hmm...could Chance's fake-father somehow be related to his real family? The black sheep of the family? Now that would be an interesting twist! Anyway, I cant wait to see what happens next in this tale, how Mack will mature, how Neil and Adrian get along... Lots of possibilities await. Thanks for sharing this tale!
Midnight113 chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Oh my... where do I even begin? That was... that was sooooo perfect. That ending was exactly as it should have been, it was extremely satisfying. I read the last line and all I could think of was, 'oh she has to do another one'. There's so much potential for a sequel with the chase and him finding out more about his real family. I really enjoyed that scene with her questioning Chance's 'father'. That really had my attention.

At the end of this chapter I was hoping she would at least give Chance his real name even though he didn't deserve it, lol. I was so happy and surprised when she actually did and she even revealed California to him as well. It certainly helps her narrow down her chase in the future but still... it was nice seeing how much they both care right to the end. Even with him spying on her, how fitting he would lie, lol. Oh Chance, you sure are something else. ;) I'm going to seriously miss this story but I'm excited and hopeful for what's to come. Bravo, well done - another masterpiece! I loved it!
Forbidden Smiles chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
I can't wait for the sequel!

You know, I really hope they do end up together someday...if that's possible. They are both stubborn.

I loved reading this story, excellent job!
Bkimmer chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
I liked the ending...I don't know...it was in a way...peaceful...like they made their peace with each other (lol, sounds lame but I can't think of a better way to describe it) and even though we will be patiently waiting on book two...I'm okay with how this first book ended. I've read a couple lately that have just blatantly stopped with no rhyme or reason and/or the transition between one book to the next are...rough.

I've enjoyed this story and glad to have some confirmation that it's continuing. There were just so many ways it could go that I figured for a while now that it would. Some interesting twists in there at the end...Chance's real name/family, Chance's "father"...maybe Joseph can be Makayla's "muscle" and work for her in her bounty hunting business when he's all better. Thank you!
CMTaylor chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Hmmmm, not quite sure how I feel about the ending. I like those all conclusive endings where everything is settled. I figured you might end it this way because there is no other way really to have conclued the story, but I always hope for happy endings ;)

I am excited for a part 2 and it would be nice to learn more about Chance, well Michael I guess now. Would make for an interesting story when Michael learns that he is from some rich, snobby, yuppy family with loads and loads of money. And when things start going right for him with his family, Makayla comes to crash the party :)

Thanks for posting this story. I enjoyed it!
H4ppyBunny chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
YES! A part 2! I loved the first part, can't wait for the second!
lissalee chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Ohhmygod, I think I probably say that at the start of every review I give you!

Tearjerker ending, I really liked the last paragraph, it gave it a nice ending to the story, but kept it open for my mind to wander! Though I'm sure you're already halfway through writing the Chase.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story (as I do all your others!) and hope that Chance's and Makayla's story isn't quite over yet!

Congrats on an amazing story! xo
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »