Reviews for Not a Chance
spUNkyORanGE chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Noooo! Stupid cliffhangers! Where is our happily ever after? Haha. I loved this story! I really like the dynamic between makayla and chase/colton/Michael. He might be my new favorite boy in your stories... After kellan of course.

I like how she decided to become a bounty hunter and decide to chase him. The next story will be interesting. I wonder if he does find his family. I think he really deserves it. I know makayla doesn't... But I think she is a little naive. I know she wants him behind bars but since he was forced into the robbery- I don't think that should happen. Ugh! When is the next story coming out? Have you written it or are you doing something else instead? I hope this is the one you are continuing with. I hate cliffhangers! I'm too impatient. Well im going to shut up now. As usual...excellent story! Well done :)
effortlessromantic chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
I think the ending was justified well enough. It would be a very interesting story of you made another for the chase. Its weird there will be no weekly updates anymore! But you did good with this one :)
Terri Day chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Considering all that could've happened, I'm happy with the ending & now I'm dying for more... I hope Makayla's going to the jail to see John & seeing the struggles that Adrian & Neil will no doubt have will change her views on what's justice here. I also hope Chance finds his family, he deserves that much... Though I doubt any brothers or sisters he might have will take too kindly to him having a right to a chunk of their money. I want him to get off, even if Makayla does catch him & try to get him locked up - which would be a very very stupid move on her part. I mean, what kind of twisted ass sense of justice would lead anyone to believe that a relationship with someone behind bars is better than just being with them free and clear? Anyway, please start the next one soon )
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
I wasn't expecting it to end there, but while I was reading I was thinking about all the new ideas introduced and was like 'man, this must have heaps more to go!' I'm glad you finished there; it does make sense :)

Thanks for sharing yet another of your wonderful stories with us!

Mish xx
gert chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
It's over? No!

Great chapter. I'm glad Chance called Makayla, and she told him his real first name. What a sad ending. But glad to hear you are going to continue it. Thank you! Patiently waiting for the next story.
rose-in-the-snow chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
An epic conclusion to an epic story. Can't wait to read the next installment and keep up the great work!
luvjim4ever chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Loved it but I can't wait for Kellan and Kiera.
Tcap131 chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Sneaky sneaky...loved the ending! The chase is always the most exciting part of a dysfunctional relationship. I enjoyed reading the story and appreciated the "organic" life Mac and Chance were creating/telling. The different perspective appeal drew you in and I couldn't wait to read what the characters thought or how they would react in the crazy situations you produced. Thanks again for another amazing read...can't wait for the next installment :). Congrats!
sally n chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
wow makayla is so...determined. i wonder how ull end it.
Midnight113 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Ooh, what an interesting turn of events. Now she's gone into hunter mode, I love it! This is very suspenseful and exciting. I'm constantly surprised and in a good way. ;) I really like that Adrian showed up and turned himself in so he could have a chance with Niel. I know Chance would have done it too if he hadn't been more involved in the crime. I wouldn't want to see him locked up for 20 years either. It's such a difficult situation but I feel like it couldn't have ended any other way than it has for the characters. This is so good! Update asap!
Devilish Kisses chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
I'm proud of makayla :) good for her for semi-sorting her life out!
reader25 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anny chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Additionally, she wants to be a bounty hunter? In what time and place does this story occur? That is utterly unrealistic. People are criminals not because they decide to wake up one morning and decide to become one (society put them there). They resort to petty theft crimes because people discriminate them for their skin colour, they judge on what they see, but not on the person's potential. Men rape women, because society allows the notion that it is okay to perpetrate violent acts on women. How do I do? Because I see it in the media and television every single day. On a different note, how does Mackayla plan on catching bad guys? I'm sure police forces just don't relay information to the public and with what resources and capacity does she have to catch them with? Ropes and nets?
Anny chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
I understand how a story can in many ways represent the author's viewpoint. Assuming you are from the states, because the story takes place there ( I will apologize in advance if I am wrong, for simply assuming so) the legal system and prison institution does not work in favour of the accused for what you may believe. I will use the example of Troy Davis, simply because it is so recent in my mind of the corruption of the law and prison institution of the states. There was no evidence to place him in prison, then why in the world did that become a legitimization to execute him? Mackayla, believes the institution protects the accused, that is false. For many, are often raped, and unjusticely put to death. I believe that not one human should make the choice for the planning of a death of another human. That is immorally wrong, for whatever reason, the world should not work that way. Another example is Cameron Todd Willingham, he was put to prison and executed for a murder he did not commit and there is evidence that supports so, I suggest you read the New York times article for reference. I'm sorry, I just find your character flawed in so many ways that troubles me.
Bkimmer chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Yeah for Neil and Adrian! I can't believe there is only one chapter left...there just seems like there is just so much to happen still. Makayla...I don't know what to say...I think I'd like to punch her in the face sometimes...she just frustrates me ;) You capture her feelings so well...and I feel like (or at least hope) this whole obsession with wanting to capture Chance is more a defense and/or coping mechanism. I'm glad that she is going to see his "dad". Maybe once she receives some confirmation from him, she'll be apt to believing the rest of what Chance told her. Can't wait to see how you wrap this all up!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »